Benro A2691T Travel Angel Transfunctional Tripod Kit with Aluminum Twist Lock Legs with B1 Head
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compact: The tripod legs can be inverted and folded back 180 deg. making it small enough to carry just about anywhere
- Adjustable Leg Angle Stops:legs can be independently locked into place at two different angles to enable shooting in cramped quarters
- Patented Dust & Water Resistant Rubber Lock Grips with Anti-Rotation
- Leg System: Benro's innovative rubberized locking grips combined with anti-rotation legs enable fast and fumble-free set-up.
- Center-Column Hook: A hook, located on the bottom of the center-column, allows you to hang additional weight from the tripod's center
- Carry Case with Shoulder Strap: High quality, durability case with strap to provide protection and transport for your tripod and head
- Weather and dust-resistance not found on other tripods
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
|Item Dimensions||15 x 11 x 10 inches|
|Item Weight||4.55 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||6.04 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
It appears to be very rugged, not too heavy, but I have two (minor) complaints: when you attach the removable plate to the camera, the camera does not automatically lock unto the ballhead base, instead, the knob on the ballhead base has to be tightened. I have always liked better the plates that plant themselves on the base of the ballhead via a spring-loaded mechanism. This system I have found is more secure and quicker to use when placing/removing a camera on the ballhead. The folded tripod is a little longer than what's advertised.
Someone commented that the quick release plate requires special tool. There is nothing special about it, it's a normal Allen wrench which is included but it's not necessary, a coin like Quarter works the same, and for $6 you can get on Amazon a set of two D-ring screws with folding handle.
Edit. I tried that D-ring screws and it didn't work. The ring was too small to screw it well enough with fingers. I stick to the coin or Allen wrench.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I use this tripod for mountain photography, It's really sturdy but it comes at the price of a little extra weight. For multi day hikes it's not that convenient.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Great quality. I love the tripod and it comes with a bag to carry it around. I only wis that it had a cantilever extension arm for my Canon camera.Published 16 months ago by Larry
This is not top of the line but for what I paid it works well. The ballhead is not really strong but work well enough.Published on January 21, 2014 by Falstaff
Just got it. Very nice tripod, easy to assemble and really heavy duty. You can see the real quality for money what you paid. Read morePublished on December 24, 2012 by Alex
Very good tripod. However, it is not light enough that I have seen with others. It is one more tripod in my car to use. The old one will stay in the house.Published on December 18, 2012 by Amazon Customer
Very nice tripod. Excellent construction and very sturdy and Functional. Very pleased with it and would recommend it to anyone who values their camera equipment of substantial... Read morePublished on November 29, 2012 by Robin'