BENRO C-258M8 Carbon Tripod
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Three leg-angle settings accommodate uneven terrain or awkward shooting situations.
- Dust and water-resistant leg lock design prevents dust or moisture from entering the interior of the leg twist-locks.
- The set screw in the camera platform can be used to permanently secure a head to the tripod, providing additional security.
- Removable rubber and stainless steel spike feet provide a secure grip both indoors and outdoors.
- The retractable spring-loaded hook can be used to add stability with a sand bag or equipment bag.
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Benro C-258M8 Carbon Fiber Tripod is a sturdy, high-quality tripod that uses 8 layer, 2nd generation carbon fiber technology for its leg construction. The 8x tubing is 60% stronger overall than conventional carbon fiber tripods. The use of components made of magnesium makes the tripod lighter and stronger than die-cast aluminum components. C-series tripods feature individual leg angle adjustments, a reversible center column with spring-loaded weight hook, foam leg grips, dust and moisture resistant rubber leg lock grips, reversible 1/4-20 to 3/8" mounting threads, bubble level, and mounting set screws. LEG SECTIONS 4 MAXIMUM HEIGHT 61 NORMAL HEIGHT 52.4 FOLDED HEIGHT 20.7 LOAD CAPACITY 26.4
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was quite impressed when I removed it from its packaging, but within 20 mins of playing with it, one of the legs came right off from the screw locks and I could not screw it back in.
I think if they replace the screw leg locks with the wing type locks, it might be much better.
I don't know how valid the 26 lb load rating of the tripod is as well....seems to high for something this light.