- Save 15% on an Original Bentgo Lunch Box when you purchase a Bentgo Kids Lunch Box Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Bentgo All-in-One Stackable Lunch/Bento Box, Purple
|Sale:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$3.00 (17%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Microwave, dishwasher, & freezer safe (Do not put center divider in dishwasher or microwave)
- BPA-free & FDA approved - All food grade materials
- Top container nests inside the bottom one for compact & easy storage
- Includes built-in plastic silverware - fork, knife and spoon
- Durable, reusable, and healthy - 2 Year Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Why Choose Bentgo?
At Bentgo, we’re passionate about supporting our customers in their commitment to living a healthy, balanced lifestyle. We launched our company in 2013 because we knew there was a better way to lunch. Uninspired by the boring, non-practical lunch solutions on the market, we set out to create something innovative that would put the spark back into the idea of taking your lunch to work or school.
Where Nutrition & Style Meet for Lunch
Give your lunch a stylish makeover with Bentgo’s All-in-one Stackable Lunch Box Solution. Bentgo is the sleek lunch box solution for school, work and travel. No more brown-bag lunches or disposable plastic and paper containers. With Bentgo, packing and transporting food is quick and easy.
Bentgo includes two stackable containers with lids, built-in plastic silverware and a secure strap for easy transportation. This Bento-styled lunch box is backed by an industry-leading 2 Year Warranty.
- Encourages variety and portion control
- Microwavable, dishwasher safe, & BPA-Free (Recommend to hand wash tops to preserve seal)
- Bottom Container Size: 7” x 4.5” x 2.5”
- Sectioned Top Container: 3.4" x 4.3" x 1.7" (per section)
- Note: Bentgo is NOT leak proof. It does seal very well, but to be safe when packing dressing, fruit and other liquids, be sure to keep the Bentgo upright during transport
Special Features of Bentgo
Single Box or Full Stack
Bentgo is designed to be stacked using both boxes and the sealing strap, but it also works well for days when you pack a smaller lunch and just need one container.
All the pieces of Bentgo nest conveniently in the bottom container for fast, easy storage. No need to look in the utensil drawer for one piece and the cabinet for the rest. It all stores together perfectly.
Free Recipe Book
As an added bonus, each Bentgo comes with a free download of our eBook, “30 Recipes & Fun Lunch Ideas for Your Bentgo – Recipes, Ideas, & Images From the Top Food & Mommy Bloggers”
Full Line of Accessories
Enhance Bentgo with our full line up including the leak-proof Bentgo Cup, Sauce Containers, Insulated Bentgo Bag, Bentgo Ice Packs, Bentgo Kids, and More!
Compare to similar items
At Bentgo, we encourage healthy and hassle-free lunch by providing an easy-to-use and modern alternative to portable meal storage. Bentgo is the sleek lunch box solution for school, work and travel. No more brown-bag lunches or disposable plastic and paper containers. With Bentgo, packing and transporting food is quick, simple and eco-friendly. Bentgo includes two stackable containers with lids, built-in plastic silverware and a secure strap for easy transportation. Not only does the Bentgo look awesome with its colorful and sleek design, it is also microwavable, dishwasher safe, & BPA-Free. Different sized compartments allow you to pack all sorts of foods in healthy portions and cut down on lunch expenses. Pick, pack and enjoy your food to go. Note: Bentgo is NOT leak proof. It does seal very well, but to be safe when packing dressing, fruit and other liquids, be sure to keep the Bentgo upright during transport. Top Container Size: 6.8" x 4.3" x 1.7" (2 sections with divider, each section 3.4" x 4.3" x 1.7") Bottom Container Size: 7" x 4.5" x 2.5".
Top customer reviews
After posting this review I received an email from this company telling they'd offer me a full refund of boxes that I ordered....as long as I removed my unsavory review. You have got to be kidding me. Here is an excerpt from their email:
"We stand behind our products and take customer satisfaction very seriously. We would love to offer you a full refund for the 2 Bentgo lunchboxes that you purchased. In order to process the refund, we do ask that you remove your review of the Bentgo from Amazon. Once you've removed the review, please send us a message and we will immediately process the refund for you."
What an awful company, they can keep their $30. I'll let this review stand, and donate their crappy boxes to Goodwill.
Usually, I use a small waterproof pouch, and put in an ice-pack along with a seal-tight container. This has worked fine for me, but was looking for a more convenient way to carry/store my lunch, so I got the Bentgo. After using it numerous times, I am not so crazy about it. Several annoyances (see cons). All of the negatives reviews I read are accurate.
The bottom container can be easily used for salads, pasta, veggies, fruits..etc. You can fit one full sandwich, or squeeze two together. If you are going to put liquids in it, make sure the containers are always upright. On the bottom container, you will not be able to over-stuff it because the lid will not stay on.
- Separated compartments on the top container
- Solid feel to the product (I dropped it on concrete and it did not crack)
- Utensils do not stay in their tracks. Falls out a lot. (they overlap each while in the tracks, so they don't lock in securely)
- The flexible start is NOT to be used as a handle. The containers will slip out if you hold the strap (it's only mean to keep the containers together)
- Both containers leak. Top container has a rubber seal around the lid, but leaks still occur (however, the product page does say it is not leakproof)
- Both lids stay on, but seem easy to come off
- The top container does not properly sit on top of the bottom container (the hump part of the fork prevents the container from fully sitting)
- If you drop the containers on something solid there is the possibility that the containers will pop open and food falls out.
Overall, the containers do work, but if you use it for lunch, I am not so sure that it offers any more than what a general container does.
For me, i'll still use it for salads and small stuff. In order to keep the food cold, I put a icepak in my waterproof pouch, then place the Bentgo containers on top of the ice-pak, close the pouch, and all set to go.
BTW: You get a coupon to download a free e-book for recipes
The utensils layer makes placing the fork, knife, and spoon such an inconvenient and frustrating puzzle because they don't sit flat which doesn't allow the second compartment to lock in above it and then the fork is just absolutely useless because it can't grab anything; I don't even include the utensils anymore and carry a set separately.
There is also a small tolerance to placing the top compartment so I have to slowly and carefully play with the layers for a bit before everything snaps together. The strap/ harness is misleading because it doesn't function like a belt; it's just a bungie cord with a plastic piece with a logo.
This bento box makes packing my lunch so much longer than it needs to be. I should have played with it before I put food in it and now I can't return it.