Bento Lunch Box by Lifemark Labs - Stylish Leakproof Lunch Kit with 3 Compartments - For Kids & Adults - Easy Portion Control - Container is Dishwasher & Microwave Friendly
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||8.27 x 8.27 x 1.42 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EAT HEALTHIER AND SIMPLER OR WE’LL SEND YOUR MONEY BACK! For the Environmentally Conscious, Our Bento Boxes are Made From the Highest Quality 100% Food Grade BPA Free Plastic and are Microwave and Freezer Safe.
- TIRED OF LEAKY MESSES IN YOUR PURSE OR KIDS SCHOOL BACKPACK? These Stylish Bento Boxes are Completely Leakproof Even BETWEEN COMPARTMENTS and Are Dishwasher Safe for Easy Cleaning.
- HEALTHY MEALS & SNACKS “ON THE GO” JUST BECAME A BREEZE A Healthy Lifestyle starts with Healthy Eating - These Clever To Go Containers are Great for Portion and Macro Control As Well.
- AS SEEN ON ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX & GOOGLE NEWS - Be the envy of your friends. Your New ToGo Lunch Kit Isn't Just Incredibly Functional, You Also Get Your Choice of Four Beautiful Colors, Great For Kids & Adults! Take them to School, Office, Camping, Road Trips or the Gym.
- OUR STURDY LUNCH BOXES ARE BACKED WITH A LIFETIME REPLACEMENT WARRANTY Our Customer Support Team is Standing By to Answer Any Questions or Concerns You May Have. **FREE PDF With Every Purchase to Help You Get the Most From Your New Bento Box PLUS BONUS Recipes and Snacks**
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Discover The Secret To A Healthier Wealthier You
Cost Effective Healthy Eating Starts With Balanced Home Cooked Meals, But How Does One Accomplish This In The Workplace Or At School?-Monday you commit to eat healthier and decide to bring a nice lunch to work,but you need a Bento Box that is leakproof between compartments and around the edges. Without that feature your day will be ruined!
- Tuesday, You decide to use Tupperware containers only to find the cheap plastic hinges are broken!
- Wednesday, it's back to dining out.
- You need a better option!
Introducing Lifemark Labs' Leak-proof Bento Lunch Boxes! Healthy Eating has Never Been So Enjoyable!- These Stylish Lunch Boxes are Completely Leak-proof.. EVEN BETWEEN COMPARTMENTS. Push down in the center, run your hand along the ridges and with the Four Sturdy Hinges these Boxes Lock Tight!
- These Clever Containers are made of the Highest Quality 100% Food Grade BPA/Free Plastic and are Microwave and Freezer Safe as well as Dishwasher Friendly! (*LID SHOULD NOT BE PUT IN THE MICROWAVE*)
- The Sleek Design of These come in Four Beautiful Colors and are Great for School, Office, Camping and the Gym!
- Pack All Those Items You Never Could Before! Portion Control is a Breeze with These!
- Buy a Different Color for You and Each of Your Loved Ones!
Buy Now and We Will Include A PDF Cookbook Full of Great Recipes For FREE!
We Believe In The Quality and Durability of our Bento Boxes So Much that We Offer a Hassle Free Lifetime Replacement GUARANTEE!
Why Wait? Choose Your Favorite Colors and Order Now!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I got them I though they were beautiful, perfect size and they didn't feel heavy at all. I knew that they wouldn't fit in my kids lunchbox but I find lunch boxed generally bulky so I was actually happy with the idea of sending the trays in a big ziploc bag that I could reuse (although I will probably buy the carrying bag that goes with the Bento Box soon). I tried to opened the bento box and I couldn't do it! I noticed a "push" sign on the middle of the box but when I pushed it down nothing happened. I didn't panic! I just kept trying in different ways until I opened it. My first thought was: My kids will never open this box on their own in a million years. But I knew that such a great design couldn't come with such a major flaw so I assumed that I was just missing something. So I went online to their website (provided in a flyer that comes in the box) and right away found the instruction on how to open the box with a drawing and all. I followed the directions and voila! Easy as pie, the box opened. But this didn't happened when my kids tried. So I kept the box for a few days trying to decide if I should return them or not. But they were so cute!!. Also the airtight closure, which is the reason why you need to open the box with a certain technic, is a great feature (no leaking, no mixing foods from separate compartments, etc). I decided the Bento Box was worth keeping even if I were to use them only for occasions when I could help the kids open the box (field trips) or for when they got a little bigger. But then I received my first email from the Lifemark Labs, the product makers asking me about my experience with the box. I took the opportunity to mention everything I wish was different about the lunch box and they took their time offering me a solution for every situation (i.e. when I complained about the closure, they mentioned that the latest boxes will come with opening instructions; when I said that my kids couldn't open it, he gave me tips about how his child opens the box) so I tried all those tips and they all worked. My kids learned to open the box independently on their second try and they took it for school and loved it. I love it too and love the company behind it--excellent costumer service. They clearly have a passion for making quality products and listen to what the costumers have to say. I'm happy I followed my gut and didn't return the box because it is actually great! And cleaning takes me two minutes! Se the pics! The food looks so appetizing when it is nicely packed like this!
I was worried it would be hard to seal the product. It was not at all. I am thrilled that my lunch today - homemade chili, rice, and honeydew was not contaminated by each other at all. They didn't even smell like each other. I love that it is microwavable and dishwasher safe. It also looks good, is easy to carry, and has a good portion amounts. I love it so much I am going to order a second one. I typically bring breakfast and lunch to work and this will be the perfect way to pack both.
I ordered my children a different version. For a few dollars more it came with a lunch bag. This one does not. For me it was not a big deal since I take a bag to work anyway. An optional or included lunch bag would be the only way that I could think to make it better.
Lifemark Labs customer service is also top notch, they communicate with you to make sure you are happy with the product and to know if there's anything they can improve, companies like that are worth of keeping up with.
My conclusion is, if you want a good quality lunch box at a very fair price that is also cute, this is your Bento Box.
Top reviews from other countries
These are the best sealing/regular use containers I've come across for lunched, but they are not lifetime (I mean what really is)
They are shallow.
They can be hard to open and close so not good for very young children.
The company so far has honoured the 'lifetime warranty' by replacing the 2 we bought that wore out free of charge. +1
Perfect for people on diets, portion control, kids, and everything else (but soup haha).
One day I did have a problem with some leakage, but I wrote to customer service at lifelabs and they immediately answered me...turns out I had stuffed it too full, it hasn't leaked again. Awesome service as well as an awesome product.