|Item Weight||11.2 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||11 x 8.7 x 0.3 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Items||1|
|Sheet Size||8.5-x-11-inch Inches|
|Brightness Rating||78 Lumen|
|Number of Holes||3|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SP|
BENZNOTE, Spiral Notebook, for Organic and Bio Chemistry, 8-1/2" x 11", Hexagonal Graph Rule, Green Lined, 3-Hole Punched, Perforated Edges, 112 Pages
|Price:||$11.99 FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CHEMISTRY MADE EASIER: Benznote’s hexagonal graph rule makes writing chemical structures remarkably easy; perfect for students, professors, and professionals
- SMOOTH, SUPERIOR PAPER: Made from high quality paper, sourced in America, provides an ideal weight and smoothness; you can feel the difference
- PRECISE TRANSPARENCY: Easily read from and write on top of the semi-transparent hexagons
- STARTER GUIDE: ‘How To Benznote’ one-page guide to help you get started is included
- AN EXCELLENT VALUE: Get 112 pages of three-hole punched 8-1/2" x 11" spiral notebook that also has perforated edges
Featured items you may like
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Benznote Paper Products help students gain confidence in Organic and Bio Chemistry courses. Ornate hexagonal graph lines provide scale and structure to trace out organic structures with ease. While precise transparency and a green tint on the lines make it easy to use pencils and allow you to see clearly what you have written, day or night. This product is a must have within a classroom or in a lab. Proudly made in the USA.
Hexagonal graph rule. Perforated edges. 8-1/2" x 11". 3-Hole punched. Precise line transparency. Green tinted lines. 112 Pages.
Your Choice for Organic and Bio Chemistry: Vivid, ornate hexagonal rule provides the perfect guide for students, professors, and professionals.
Smooth, High-Quality Paper: Our paper routinely earns high remarks for users. Using paper sourced from America, we take great pride in the quality of the paper we use to make our products.