Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.15 shipping
Berard Olive-Wood Handcrafted Cutting Board with 10 Inch
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Handcrafted cutting board with handle and hole/strap for hanging
- Designed in France, made in Tunisia
- Wood from sustainably managed forests; no 2 pieces are identical
- Satin finish made up of mineral oil and beeswax; hand wash only
- Measures approximately 10 by 4-2/3 by 1/4 inches
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Solid olive wood, this cutting board is handcrafted from a single board. It measures approximately 10.1-inch by 4.7-inch by.27-inch including the handle. It is meant to be used as a cutting board, but is also suitable for use as a plate, or sandwich board. The quality of Berard products are the result of century of know-how. Year after year, Berard has been synonymous, with quality, authenticity and reliability. All of our olivewood items come from agricultural orchards and each tree is cut with respect to the laws that protect each country and the use of olive wood. Each piece are artisanaly produced. Therefore uniformity does not exist and the little "imperfections " belong to this natural product. No two pieces are alike.