Il Bere Wine and Drink Charms Wine Collection, Bouquet
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set of 4-wine themed magnetic wine and drink charms; a unique way to "mark your drink”; works with any glass
- Features extra strong coated rare earth magnet, tin plated steel, recycled paper, mylar coating; packaging can be used for charm storage
- Magnets are safe, won't come apart unless the outside charm is removed; won't affect the taste of the beverage
- To use: drop magnet in glass, hold charm to outside of glass or base until two magnets attract, slide to desired position, pour beverage
- Wipe clean with damp cloth; do not soak in water; made and assembled in USA
Il bere, which means “to drink” in Italian, is a concept that was born during a recent trip through Northern Italy where mark your drink became a common theme and helped create the concept of Il bere. For the creators of Il Bere, the goal was to create something original, yet classic. Il Bere has developed wine and drink charms that sit beautifully on the side or the base of a glass. These charms provide a unique way to “Mark Your Drink” on wine glasses, cocktail glasses, water glasses, champagne flutes, beer mugs and even plastic cups. Il Bere wine charms incorporate small magnets to securely hold the charms in place. The charms can be attached to the side or on the footed base of a glass and they don’t affect the taste of the beverage in the glass. The magnets are safe, and won’t come loose unless the charm is removed from the outside of the glass. It’s as easy as dropping the magnet into the glass and holding the charm to the outside or base of the glass until the two magnets attract. Slide the charm to the desired position and pour the beverage. To clean, wipe with a damp cloth and do not immerse in water. Not intended for children under 12 years of age due to a choking hazard. Also, individuals with pacemakers or internal medical devices should not handle the magnets. Each set of 4 charms comes with a storage box complete with directions.