Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 584 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 669 reviews
on April 6, 2016
This Berenguer doll is my 5 yr olds 2nd doll like this. She loved the first one so much that she ordered a "twin" with a different expression. This doll is so cute and tiny. Very realistic looking. She is not anatomically correct like the first doll (My first yawn). Her accessories are adorable and fit better than preemie size we were using. People think that they are real...even though they are small we get comments like "oh, I thought that was a real baby". The smiling doll on the left is the one on this review. The one on the right was purchased in December named "first yawn" .The open mouth in "First Yawn" doll is appealing to my daughter because she can "feed" her and a pacifier stays in her mouth. If your daughter likes dolls that look realistic this will be a hit. Some people say the size is too small, but it's just perfect for tiny hands to hold onto. It's not a burden to take places because it's small. (Doll is pictures with a 2 liter bottle of coke to show the size)JC Toys 14-Inch La Nursery Newborn 8 Piece Layette Baby Doll Set, Pink
review image
on May 13, 2016
This is the very first review I have ever taken the time to write. I gave this doll to my 88 year old mother for part of her "Mother's Day" gift and she was absolutely thrilled. I had read where dementia patients often enjoy some toys but I have walked a fine line to not embarrass or insult my Mom. She recently enjoyed a small stuffed bunny included with her Easter basket so I took the chance on the doll. I am so glad that I did! Her face lite up like a small child at Christmas! I had to stop the car and help her get her "baby" out of the box and all of her clothes ready to go before we could continue our trip. The doll is the perfect size for her to handle..not to big or heavy but not too little making the clothes easy for Mom to handle. She has named her "baby" several times but with her memory loss the name does change at times but this has been the best gift I have come up with in the last several years. Please remember at a certain point...this baby can be a wonderful option for our folks that are back to being "kids at heart".
on July 12, 2017
We bought this for our 2 year old granddaughter that loves baby dolls. We came in contact with the Berenger Dolls at a play group and she loved them. They are very well made and are very life like. The doll isn't a heavy doll like some that we have seen. The doll is sturdy and can take being dropped without any damage to the doll. The coloring of the doll is spot on. The outfit and booties that came with it were very soft and fit the doll perfect. We will be purchasing more of the Berenger doll sin the future. Highly recommend.
on December 14, 2016
I bought the boy doll and the girl doll for two of my granddaughters. They're both the exact same doll except for their clothes. They don't look anything like some of the advertised pictures either, just cheap looking baby dolls. I hope my granddaughters like them. I DO NOT recommend these.
review image
on November 9, 2016
This doll is adorable! Perfect size for my five year old. Looks very real. She is in love with it. The clothes it comes with are very cute as well. The only drawback is dressing it due to the fetal positioning, but it's doable. I'll be buying another for my younger daughter.
on July 14, 2017
Great quality! I bought one each (different ethnicities) for my three girls (ages 3,5,9)and they all love them and play with them daily. The babies go everywhere the kids go. It's been 8 months since they got them and they are still played with daily. Still look brand new. Lots of compliments on the dolls. Better than the more popular "American" brand doll for a better price too! I've read other reviews that they were too small. They are perfect for kids arms. They are not the size of a real full term newborn but pretty close.
on October 28, 2015
I purchased this as a birthday gift for my three-year old granddaughter and the doll is perfectly sized for her to carry around and play with. She loves this doll and I am pleased with the purchase. My older two granddaughters fell in love with the doll as well, so I hade to purchase two more identical dolls for them.
on May 12, 2017
Our daughters are delighted with the realism of these dolls. My older daughter has this one, and likes the very newborn details. In my personal opinion, the angle of the neck is a little bit too far forward, and the legs a little more bent than I would ideally like for optimal positioning, but neither of my girls have made the slightest complaint. A very good quality doll and ensemble for the price!
on October 20, 2016
This doll is very cute, but we received it in pink instead of the blue one we ordered. Not Happy with that as we are expecting a baby boy and this gift is for our 3 year old.
However, we will just keep it to give to our niece on Christmas and we re-ordered again in blue. Hopefully that order arrives correctly.
on June 11, 2016
I bought this for my 4 year old granddaughter who is going to be a big sister soon. She loves it! She especially loves having me change the baby's clothes. I was concerned about the smell that some other people complained about, but there wasn't any odor at all.

This is a sweet doll and I'm thrilled that I got it for my granddaughter.