BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 22, 2015
We received this doll today and we love her BUT.....she is much smaller than expected. Because she is curled up, she seems smaller than 14" and premie clothes are pretty big on her. Otherwise it's a gorgeous little baby doll but the product photos make her seem much bigger than what she is in "real-life." I hope they will remake this exact doll in an 18"-20" version so it would fit into premie clothes and seem more like the size of a real baby. I expect that our little girl will still love her nonetheless. Everything else about her met our expectations wonderfully.

Okay, now that we've had this doll for several months let me add a few things...My daughter LOVES her. The size of the doll was a non-issue for my little girl. She loves it so much that she is asking for another one for her birthday this year so that her baby will have a brother!! And we've already purchased another identical doll for our other little girl because she HAD to have one also. Premie clothes, once washed, work well for her. Newborn clothes are generally much too big. We've had people in the store mistake her for a real baby on more than one occasion.....she freaks our friends out!! There have been several times that the realism of the doll has caused me false alarm!! We searched and searched for the "perfect" baby doll that was realistic enough but wouldn't break the bank. I would say that we've found her!!
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
88 comments| 186 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 13, 2016
This is the very first review I have ever taken the time to write. I gave this doll to my 88 year old mother for part of her "Mother's Day" gift and she was absolutely thrilled. I had read where dementia patients often enjoy some toys but I have walked a fine line to not embarrass or insult my Mom. She recently enjoyed a small stuffed bunny included with her Easter basket so I took the chance on the doll. I am so glad that I did! Her face lite up like a small child at Christmas! I had to stop the car and help her get her "baby" out of the box and all of her clothes ready to go before we could continue our trip. The doll is the perfect size for her to handle..not to big or heavy but not too little making the clothes easy for Mom to handle. She has named her "baby" several times but with her memory loss the name does change at times but this has been the best gift I have come up with in the last several years. Please remember at a certain point...this baby can be a wonderful option for our folks that are back to being "kids at heart".
11 comment| 73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 18, 2015
It is smaller than I thought it would be but I guess that's because I didn't read the measurements but for a 2 year old this will be perfect. I like that it's not plush like a stuffed animal as it will be easier to clean. I haven't taken it completely out as it's a Christmas present but all in all I think she's going to like it and hopefully she will play with this more and not her new little brother whose due around Christmas. He does not lay flat but I think it might be easier for her to hold him this way. We will see how she likes it but I'm pleased with my purchase.
on November 10, 2015
This was purchased for a my 2 year old's birthday. She wanted a new dolly and was wanting one that was more realistic. She likes this doll and plays with her often, but she is not her favorite doll. She prefers the soft body dolls over the hard body dolls. This one cleans much nicer. The only frustration is that it is not easily poseable. Its arms and legs do not have much range of motion.
on June 17, 2017
this is a duplicate doll that i will give my granddaughter to add to her baby collection for her birthday, its the brand my daughter in law told me the kids like
on December 31, 2014
Excellent doll my daughter loved it and since I received not stop playing with it; the appearance is very similar to that of a newborn baby ; Unlike other dolls of this brand this was my favorite because it brings several changes of clothes which is perfect for my little girl plays to make changes of clothes and diaper as was done with her baby . Definitely would buy other dolls like these are very good finish, good quality and very beautiful. The shipping was fast .
on September 14, 2017
Very real looking (not anatomically correct). Super soft and easy to dress and undress. Got 2 for my 5yro and 3yro and both are inlove with their babies!
on October 9, 2017
I bought this for my grand daughter when her baby sister was born...she LOVES it. She feeds her and rocks her and carries her like her mommy holds her new sister, gives her a bath etc. The clothes are a bit hard to get on and off so an adult needs to help. Nothing is perfect, thus the 4 stars.
on October 15, 2017
Adorable. Best buy without spending $100. and up. It is so life like I'm going back to
get a few for other grandchildren..
on July 14, 2016