HTL17_gno Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

on July 22, 2015
We received this doll today and we love her BUT.....she is much smaller than expected. Because she is curled up, she seems smaller than 14" and premie clothes are pretty big on her. Otherwise it's a gorgeous little baby doll but the product photos make her seem much bigger than what she is in "real-life." I hope they will remake this exact doll in an 18"-20" version so it would fit into premie clothes and seem more like the size of a real baby. I expect that our little girl will still love her nonetheless. Everything else about her met our expectations wonderfully.

Okay, now that we've had this doll for several months let me add a few things...My daughter LOVES her. The size of the doll was a non-issue for my little girl. She loves it so much that she is asking for another one for her birthday this year so that her baby will have a brother!! And we've already purchased another identical doll for our other little girl because she HAD to have one also. Premie clothes, once washed, work well for her. Newborn clothes are generally much too big. We've had people in the store mistake her for a real baby on more than one occasion.....she freaks our friends out!! There have been several times that the realism of the doll has caused me false alarm!! We searched and searched for the "perfect" baby doll that was realistic enough but wouldn't break the bank. I would say that we've found her!!
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
200 helpful votes
201 helpful votes
88 comments|Report abuse
on May 13, 2016
This is the very first review I have ever taken the time to write. I gave this doll to my 88 year old mother for part of her "Mother's Day" gift and she was absolutely thrilled. I had read where dementia patients often enjoy some toys but I have walked a fine line to not embarrass or insult my Mom. She recently enjoyed a small stuffed bunny included with her Easter basket so I took the chance on the doll. I am so glad that I did! Her face lite up like a small child at Christmas! I had to stop the car and help her get her "baby" out of the box and all of her clothes ready to go before we could continue our trip. The doll is the perfect size for her to handle..not to big or heavy but not too little making the clothes easy for Mom to handle. She has named her "baby" several times but with her memory loss the name does change at times but this has been the best gift I have come up with in the last several years. Please remember at a certain point...this baby can be a wonderful option for our folks that are back to being "kids at heart".
82 helpful votes
83 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on September 23, 2016
Ended up returning product because it was extremely difficult for my daughter to hold or to put baby clothes on. We ended up getting a different baby doll https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EPC9D9I/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1 which was perfect for her and was able to wear 0-3mo baby clothes. This baby was stuck in the curled position, limbs hard to move and just not kid-friendly.
on November 8, 2017
My 10 year old daughter wanted this doll for her birthday so I purchased it. Within a day the head had popped off. While you can reattach it I wouldn't expect that to happen and it does, quite often. She didn't want to part with it long enough for me to return it. She loves it as did her sisters who are 3 and 5. It is adorable.
on August 11, 2016
Cute. A little hard to dress cause she's so stiff
4 helpful votes
on January 16, 2017
He's very cute. Very. He's just not easy to put clothes on. This is the reason for the 3 stars. I wouldn't recommend for small children if that's what they like to do, but definitely would if they just want a beautiful baby doll to tote around in a blanket. My 10year old wants to change clothes and such so she lost interest quickly. But overall great deal for what's included.
on June 6, 2016
Bought this for my 2 1/2 year old daughter as a gift from her new baby brother. She loved it. It looks really life like
4 helpful votes
on August 24, 2015
We are just in love with this little baby. :) It is the most realistic looking doll I have ever seen. It's super cute.
Our daughter loves it! :)
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on November 2, 2015
Chose this doll for my 8 year old granddaughter because I thought it had the cutest face of all the baby doll choices on Amazon.
Granddaughter seemed to love it, but I personally did not like the way the body seems in body shape that doesn't flex, it's in a fixed form, and just seems like a baby doll should have flexibility to fit in high chairs, etc...
on November 10, 2015
This was purchased for a my 2 year old's birthday. She wanted a new dolly and was wanting one that was more realistic. She likes this doll and plays with her often, but she is not her favorite doll. She prefers the soft body dolls over the hard body dolls. This one cleans much nicer. The only frustration is that it is not easily poseable. Its arms and legs do not have much range of motion.