Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 595 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 680 reviews
on May 13, 2016
This is the very first review I have ever taken the time to write. I gave this doll to my 88 year old mother for part of her "Mother's Day" gift and she was absolutely thrilled. I had read where dementia patients often enjoy some toys but I have walked a fine line to not embarrass or insult my Mom. She recently enjoyed a small stuffed bunny included with her Easter basket so I took the chance on the doll. I am so glad that I did! Her face lite up like a small child at Christmas! I had to stop the car and help her get her "baby" out of the box and all of her clothes ready to go before we could continue our trip. The doll is the perfect size for her to handle..not to big or heavy but not too little making the clothes easy for Mom to handle. She has named her "baby" several times but with her memory loss the name does change at times but this has been the best gift I have come up with in the last several years. Please remember at a certain point...this baby can be a wonderful option for our folks that are back to being "kids at heart".
on April 3, 2017
The doll is very real looking my 7 year old loved it. My only dislikes about the doll is that it doesn't move or adjust easily. The arms go up and down but the doll is pretty much in the same position as pictured and doesn't bend at all. The 14" was a bit small but my daughter didn't mind at all.
on August 24, 2015
We are just in love with this little baby. :) It is the most realistic looking doll I have ever seen. It's super cute.
Our daughter loves it! :)
on January 28, 2017
So life like, its almost creepy. Our 2 year old was a little jealous when our baby was born, not anymore. She pretends this is her baby and has a great time taking care of her. There have been times when we see this baby in the swing and wonder who put our baby in there, then we realize upon a second look, that its our daughters doll. It got our little girl past jealousy and now has a great time with her baby sister and her baby. We are also so glad that this one doesn't "mess" like some of the dolls out there, another bonus!
on January 8, 2017
I purchased the smiling doll and it is so precious. It's great quality and looks very real. It is difficult to put the clothes on and take them off so I have to do that for my daughter. The legs do move but not very much.
on May 23, 2016
This doll is great. We ordered it for my 2 1/2 year old son because we are expecting his little brother any day. My son immediately got so excited to change his diaper and pretend to wash him. He also put him in all of the baby things that we have out to practice. Other than having anatomical correct parts the baby is very lifelike. I hope this is a great way to transition my son to a new baby as best as possible.
on August 16, 2017
The doll is lovely and realistic but.....I am extremely disappointed at the false advertisement. This girl doll is supposed to be anatomically correct. She is NOT! I shop diligently to make sure all my dolls are anatomically correct. This is a feature that I insist all my dolls have. I have passed up many baby dolls, just because that feature is not a part of the doll. I will be very cautious in the future, but I despise a company who dupes customers, and who blatantly is guilty of false advertisement.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 27, 2013
My daughter asked Santa for a "baby like a real baby" and I hoped this would meet her expectations. This looks so real our dog was freaked out and my daughter hasn't put it down since she opened it! I read some reviews that said it smelled funny but they must be getting that feedback and making changes because ours had ZERO smell whatsoever. Didn't even have a plastic smell pretty much all toys do. This is so real and she has been mothering it non stop for 2 days now. The 2 outfits are great as newborn clothes would be too big. So worth the money - would buy over and over!
on September 6, 2017
Beautiful doll but I wish didn't feel so plastiky and heavy. It is for my niece and she absolutely loves it! The clothes are so cute as well. The price for it is amazing.
review image
on December 31, 2014
Excellent doll my daughter loved it and since I received not stop playing with it; the appearance is very similar to that of a newborn baby ; Unlike other dolls of this brand this was my favorite because it brings several changes of clothes which is perfect for my little girl plays to make changes of clothes and diaper as was done with her baby . Definitely would buy other dolls like these are very good finish, good quality and very beautiful. The shipping was fast .