Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on July 22, 2015
We received this doll today and we love her BUT.....she is much smaller than expected. Because she is curled up, she seems smaller than 14" and premie clothes are pretty big on her. Otherwise it's a gorgeous little baby doll but the product photos make her seem much bigger than what she is in "real-life." I hope they will remake this exact doll in an 18"-20" version so it would fit into premie clothes and seem more like the size of a real baby. I expect that our little girl will still love her nonetheless. Everything else about her met our expectations wonderfully.

Okay, now that we've had this doll for several months let me add a few things...My daughter LOVES her. The size of the doll was a non-issue for my little girl. She loves it so much that she is asking for another one for her birthday this year so that her baby will have a brother!! And we've already purchased another identical doll for our other little girl because she HAD to have one also. Premie clothes, once washed, work well for her. Newborn clothes are generally much too big. We've had people in the store mistake her for a real baby on more than one occasion.....she freaks our friends out!! There have been several times that the realism of the doll has caused me false alarm!! We searched and searched for the "perfect" baby doll that was realistic enough but wouldn't break the bank. I would say that we've found her!!
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
88 comments| 244 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 13, 2016
This is the very first review I have ever taken the time to write. I gave this doll to my 88 year old mother for part of her "Mother's Day" gift and she was absolutely thrilled. I had read where dementia patients often enjoy some toys but I have walked a fine line to not embarrass or insult my Mom. She recently enjoyed a small stuffed bunny included with her Easter basket so I took the chance on the doll. I am so glad that I did! Her face lite up like a small child at Christmas! I had to stop the car and help her get her "baby" out of the box and all of her clothes ready to go before we could continue our trip. The doll is the perfect size for her to handle..not to big or heavy but not too little making the clothes easy for Mom to handle. She has named her "baby" several times but with her memory loss the name does change at times but this has been the best gift I have come up with in the last several years. Please remember at a certain point...this baby can be a wonderful option for our folks that are back to being "kids at heart".
22 comments| 117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 28, 2015
Looks like a newborn and I love the smile. Very nice doll!
review image
on December 2, 2015
Got this doll for my mother, who lives in a nursing home and has Alzheimer's. She loves it and it has been a real hit at the nursing home. The clothes are easy to put on and take off. The size and feel of the doll are perfect. The most amazing thing about the doll, however is its face. The eyes seem to
look right at you and it has the most contented, happy look on its face. The face is realistic enough that it really encourages one to hold it and talk to it. I made the baby a blanket for swadling and a crib for it to sleep in at night.
on October 22, 2015
My four year old daughter loves this doll. It looks and feels real. The one in the photo is the exact one she received. She loves carrying it around like a real baby. My only complaint would be that it is difficult to move, but that's to be expected because of the way the legs are positioned. My daughter has no issues with it. The clothes it comes with are cute, and my daughter loves changing & dressing her. It had no smell at all when we opened it, but it was really difficult to open. If they offered frustration free packaging for this doll that would be amazing.
on January 16, 2017
Well, my 5 year old granddaughter received this yesterday for her 5th birthday. She was SO excited when she ripped off the paper and wanted her father to take it out of the box for her right away :-) At one point, when she was playing with it, she excitedly ran to my daughter and said 'she looks like a real baby, doesn't she, Mommy?!" Made my heart happy to see her love the gift.

I recommend it!
on January 28, 2017
So life like, its almost creepy. Our 2 year old was a little jealous when our baby was born, not anymore. She pretends this is her baby and has a great time taking care of her. There have been times when we see this baby in the swing and wonder who put our baby in there, then we realize upon a second look, that its our daughters doll. It got our little girl past jealousy and now has a great time with her baby sister and her baby. We are also so glad that this one doesn't "mess" like some of the dolls out there, another bonus!
on February 12, 2013
This baby is oh-so-real and what a beautiful little face.....we love it. Perfect for the expectant sister-to-be----even comes with clothes! Perfect! Highly recommended.
on January 14, 2017
My daughters wanted a baby doll that was "like a real baby". Well, the realistic babies are more than I was willing to spend for children their age, so this was PERFECT!! The detail is amazing, it really does resemble a newborn. Detailed wrinkles in the feet, fingers, and it comes withextra clothes and a diaper cover, booties, and a newborn cap. I bought 2, at the have been named "Emma" and "Penny". My daughters Love them!
on January 20, 2017
This baby is beautiful and oh so real. The arms and legs are posed so it is sometimes not easy for a child to dress alone. My grand daughter is six and it is sometimes a struggle as opposed to a soft body doll. But this is a lovely baby and very life like. She was very excited when she opened.