Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(5 star). See all 6 reviews
on May 12, 2014
Bought this for my daughters bday. Came in good condition. Didn't even have the chance to hide it and my daughter already found it. She is almost 5 and she loves these series. I do too cause they are clean, teach good morals, and aren't dumb like NickJr and all that cable garbage.
on March 29, 2011
Love that they made this series into videos. Brings back memories and now I buy them all for my little girl and will continue so she can someday pass them on to her kids!
on January 8, 2012
I am so happy that these classics are still available because they are great for teaching kids good values without them even knowing it. My Grandkids are 2 and 4 and will not move while they are on.
on December 6, 2012
bought if for my brother in india... they love it...good product if they love the bears...good to have 1..will recommend..
on November 7, 2009
All the Bear dvd's have been a hit in my book. I highly recommend all of them.