Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 48 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 55 reviews
on June 20, 2016
I loved this book, as a non religious family I was looking for a story for my daughter for easter. This book was perfect. It tells the story of brother and sister bear learning about spring and what spring time brings.
on March 27, 2013
I mainly bought this book for my daughter because I loved the Berenstain Bears when I was little. I love books that teach the real meanings of holidays and we already have a couple of Easter books that discuss Jesus and his resurrection, so I thought a book on all the life that comes about during the Spring time would be nice. The story is just okay. It wouldn't be a book I'd say everyone needs on their kids bookshelves though.
on April 9, 2016
I bought this book for our daughter for easter and she loves it. I had these books growing up and they were always my favorites. There is always a moral to the story. Super cute book, glad to add it to our collection.
I paid full price for this item and this is my opinion.
on May 18, 2014
I'm an adult, but this book brought a tear to my eye as we experienced the true meaning of Easter - the newness of life - through the eyes of the Berenstain Bears. I really enjoyed reading this book to my children!
on March 21, 2016
my daughter loves this book. its an easy read for mommy daughter time. nice bright colors. very festive .. highly recommend this book to anyone
on July 25, 2017
I love the Berenstain Bears books. Great life lessons in a story children love and can understand. I bought them for my children and now I can enjoy with the grandkids. Even the 8 year old still enjoys the stories. :)
on April 21, 2016
Sweet, non-religious-themed story about the magic of spring and new life. My son, a big Berenstain Bears fan, really liked it.
on April 12, 2017
I love these books and it made a perfect gift for my little ones Easter Basket this year!
on April 19, 2017
Good book. It's not on my kids preferred reading list like most other berenstein bears books that we read over-n-over-n-over.... but this is great to have around Easter.
on August 7, 2017
I LOVE THE FACT THAT THESE BOOKS HAVE A BOOK FOR EVERY HOLIDAY!