Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 45 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 52 reviews
on June 20, 2016
I loved this book, as a non religious family I was looking for a story for my daughter for easter. This book was perfect. It tells the story of brother and sister bear learning about spring and what spring time brings.
on March 27, 2013
I mainly bought this book for my daughter because I loved the Berenstain Bears when I was little. I love books that teach the real meanings of holidays and we already have a couple of Easter books that discuss Jesus and his resurrection, so I thought a book on all the life that comes about during the Spring time would be nice. The story is just okay. It wouldn't be a book I'd say everyone needs on their kids bookshelves though.
on April 9, 2016
I bought this book for our daughter for easter and she loves it. I had these books growing up and they were always my favorites. There is always a moral to the story. Super cute book, glad to add it to our collection.
I paid full price for this item and this is my opinion.
on May 18, 2014
I'm an adult, but this book brought a tear to my eye as we experienced the true meaning of Easter - the newness of life - through the eyes of the Berenstain Bears. I really enjoyed reading this book to my children!
on March 21, 2016
my daughter loves this book. its an easy read for mommy daughter time. nice bright colors. very festive .. highly recommend this book to anyone
on April 21, 2016
Sweet, non-religious-themed story about the magic of spring and new life. My son, a big Berenstain Bears fan, really liked it.
on April 12, 2017
I love these books and it made a perfect gift for my little ones Easter Basket this year!
on April 19, 2017
Good book. It's not on my kids preferred reading list like most other berenstein bears books that we read over-n-over-n-over.... but this is great to have around Easter.
on May 22, 2017
Cute, it helps kids think about Easter being more than just candy and gifts.
on April 12, 2017