Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on June 20, 2016
I loved this book, as a non religious family I was looking for a story for my daughter for easter. This book was perfect. It tells the story of brother and sister bear learning about spring and what spring time brings.
on April 9, 2016
I bought this book for our daughter for easter and she loves it. I had these books growing up and they were always my favorites. There is always a moral to the story. Super cute book, glad to add it to our collection.
I paid full price for this item and this is my opinion.
on March 27, 2013
I mainly bought this book for my daughter because I loved the Berenstain Bears when I was little. I love books that teach the real meanings of holidays and we already have a couple of Easter books that discuss Jesus and his resurrection, so I thought a book on all the life that comes about during the Spring time would be nice. The story is just okay. It wouldn't be a book I'd say everyone needs on their kids bookshelves though.
on May 18, 2014
I'm an adult, but this book brought a tear to my eye as we experienced the true meaning of Easter - the newness of life - through the eyes of the Berenstain Bears. I really enjoyed reading this book to my children!
on March 21, 2016
my daughter loves this book. its an easy read for mommy daughter time. nice bright colors. very festive .. highly recommend this book to anyone
on April 19, 2017
Good book. It's not on my kids preferred reading list like most other berenstein bears books that we read over-n-over-n-over.... but this is great to have around Easter.
on August 7, 2017
I LOVE THE FACT THAT THESE BOOKS HAVE A BOOK FOR EVERY HOLIDAY!
on May 22, 2017
Cute, it helps kids think about Easter being more than just candy and gifts.
on September 14, 2017
Why did the authors take Christ out of Easter?
on July 25, 2017
I love the Berenstain Bears books. Great life lessons in a story children love and can understand. I bought them for my children and now I can enjoy with the grandkids. Even the 8 year old still enjoys the stories. :)