- Age Range: 3 - 7 years
- Grade Level: Preschool - 2
- Lexile Measure: AD670L (What's this?)
- Series: First Time Books(R)
- Paperback: 32 pages
- Publisher: Random House Books for Young Readers; 37848th edition (August 12, 1987)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 039487336X
- ISBN-13: 978-0394873367
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.1 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 37 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #23,927 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
The Berenstain Bears and the Trouble at School Paperback – August 12, 1987
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Inside Flap
While out of school for a few days with a cold, Brother Bear ignores his make-up work. And when he returns to class, he discovers the consequences of neglecting his responsibilities: he fails his division test. Grizzly Gramps helps Brother learn that it's never too late to correct a mistake.
About the Author
Stan and Jan Berenstain were already successful cartoonists for magazines and adult humor books when they began writing children's books. The first story starring the bear family, The Big Honey Hunt, appeared in 1962. Since then, more than 360 Berenstain Bears books have been published, and more than 300 million copies have been sold. What began as an idea sparked by their young sons' love of reading has become one of the best-selling children's book series ever.