BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 13, 2017
I bought most of the Berenstain bear books for my children when they were young. These books teach morals and vocabulary concepts. So excited that they can be purchased on the tablets. Hope my children will get them all for my grands. I will buy them, too.
on September 17, 2017
Great price and great books.
on August 31, 2017
Good book!
on March 7, 2017
Good life lesson
on June 26, 2016
Great book! My daughter loves this!
on July 27, 2016
great
on February 2, 2017
The book is great for teaching children how the should act and be. With all the negative media and news, this book is a great tool to teach right and wrong.
on December 27, 2013
What I liked about it-
Good topic
Interesting enough story for young kids (my son is almost 5)
pictures
What could have been improved-
examples of disrespect
pictures should be bigger with the words over them, so kids can see them as you read. My son did not bother looking at the pictures, because they were too small.
This book was definitely worth the .99 cents I paid for it.