- SIZE SELECTION: Before "Add to Cart", please select the right size, measure your watch lug width or width of current band(Refer to figure 2). You can also find the width online at the manufacturer's or watch retailer's web site. Compatible with both traditional watch (for Panerai Fossil TIMEX Citizen Casio Seiko Omega Hamilton NIXON IWC Breitling Tag Heuer etc.) and smart watches with 18mm, 20mm, 22mm, 24mm,26mm lugs.
- PREMIUM QUALITY & PERFECT DESIGN: Waxy oil-tanned pull-up leather (crazy horse leather), which gives a nice color when you bend it as seen in the photo, retro and fashionable. Heavy solid stainless-steel buckle. With quick release pins, you can install and remove the strap easily.
- WRIST FIT: It is regular length, fit wrists approximately 6.5" to 8.25"(165mm-210mm) in circumference, but watch geometry also impacts fit. Band length--120mm/70mm(buckle not included).
- PACKAGE: Package included: 1x Watch Strap, 1x Spring Bar Tool, 2x Quick Release Spring Bars.
- SMART WATCHES WITH 18MM WIDTH: For Huawei, LG Watch Style, Asus Zenwatch 2 1.45", Fossil Q Tailor, Withings Activite, Withings Steel HR 36mm. You can find more smart watch width in "Product Description" section.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Berfine quick release retro oil-tanned pull-up (crazy horse) leather Watch Band.
-Meterial: Oil-tanned pull-up (crazy horse) leather-Top grain leather
-Band Width: 18mm, 20mm, 22mm, 24mm, 26mm
-Band color: Black / Dark Blue / Dark Brown / Olive Green / Crimson / Brown
-Band length: 120mm long/70mm short (buckle not included)
-Wrist Fit: 6 3/4" to 8" ( 170mm-215mm )
-Package Included: 1*Watch Strap, 1*Spring Bar Tool, 2*Quick Release Spring Bars
A few common compatible smart watch widths:
-Moto 360 2nd Gen Women's 42mm -- 16mm
-Moto360 2nd Gen Men's 42mm -- 20mm
-Moto360 2nd Gen 46mm 2015 -- 22mm
-Samsung Gear S2 Classic -- 20mm
-Samsung Gear S3 Classic/Frontier -- 22mm
-Pebble Time Round Large -- 20mm
-Pebble Watch/Pebble 2 watch -- 22mm
-LG Watch Style -- 18mm
-LG Urbane/R/G -- 22mm
-Asus Zenwatch 2 1.45" -- 18mm
-Asus Zenwatch 2 1.63" -- 22mm
-Fossil Q Tailor -- 18mm
-Fossil Q Gazer -- 20mm
-Fossil Q Founder 2.0/Marshal/Wander/Crewmaster/Nate -- 22mm
-Withings Activite -- 18mm
-Withings Steel HR 36mm -- 18mm
-Withings Steel HR 40mm -- 20mm
-Huawei Watch -- 18mm
-Huawei Watch 2 -- 20mm
-Huawei Watch 2 Classic -- 22mm
-Vector Luna watch -- 22mm
-Vector Meridian -- 22mm
-Vostok Amphibian -- 22mm
-TICHWATCH 2 -- 20mm
-Basis Peak Fitness Tracker Watch -- 22mm
-Cookoo Smart Watch -- 22mm
-Martian Notifier Smart Watch -- 22mm
Note that all of these are not ideal for the Moto360 first generation.
- Package Dimensions : 6.7 x 2.45 x 0.6 inches; 1.45 Ounces
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : April 19, 2019
- Manufacturer : Berfine
- ASIN : B07MYNDS81
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I buy and replace a lot of watch straps - because many companies and most people don't know that "geniuine leather" has no real scale of quality for leather goods. When you look for a strap that you want to age well, go for one that mentions its "top-grain" or "full-grain" leather for cow hides, and learn how to spot fakes if you go for exotic leathers like alligator or snake skin. Top and full-grain leathers (including good suedes) will develop beautiful patinas and soften with age if you take care of them; cheap leather will disintegrate.
Your watch collection can be really tailored to your style if you swap out stock straps for something more individualized. In my opinion, green, red, and blue oiled leather straps are entirely underrated for their sophisticated looks. Berfine's watch straps are a good value for what they give customers.
The colors looked dark to me at first but after a few wearings and flexing the colors turn into lighter/less dark and reveal a nice multi-shading effect.
If you’re looking for a new strap of this style for your watch, you’d be hard-pressed to find another of this quality and at this price point.
Pix are: Breitling/dark brown, Tag/dark blue, and Tag/brown
It's put together well...
The hardware doesn't feel cheap and the stitching is well-placed and thorough.
It's comfortable, eventually...
Its a thick strap so upon delivery you'll likely find it stiff and unforgiving. It softens up appreciably and conforms to your arm much better with use. Once you reach that point I believe you'll find it to be rather pleasant on-wrist.
It looks good...
As the dyeing process for the leather isn't an exact science as your particular strap develops some patina with use the coloration will evolve into something unique to yours. My money is on no two straps being identical once worn.
This is pretty self-explanatory. 😉
If the color suits you then scoop it up. 👍
Pics / vid are with a Vostok Europe Gaz Limosine Dual Time.