Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Size: One Size|Color: Silver|Change

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 27 reviews
on October 23, 2014
Back in February 2012, I bought a pair of the BergHoff cups that match the ones included in this set. Just about a month ago the price went down on this set so I decided that it was a good time to it before they're all gone.

The set came well packaged and none were broken. When I received the set I couldn't wait to open the amazon box and see. I was very happy to see that the cups were of the same quality as my older ones. The coffee press one the other hand- I was a bit disappointed with. I agree with many of the other reviews stating that the press is "cheaply made" or "flimsy". The coffee press looks just as nice as the cups but when you break it down (to check or clean), you can tell that it isn't of the greatest quality. I've made a few batches of coffee with it and the mesh often lets a few grinds through. It isn't a big deal to me, but it isn't aesthetically pleasing when you serve it to guests.

For those wanting a good coffee press, I have been using a "Bodum Brazil 8-Cup French Press Coffee Maker" (also bought on Amazon back in 2012 WITH the previous cups) and it hasn't failed me yet!

Overall, this is a neat set to show off when guests are around but I wouldn't use the coffee press for my coffee. Maybe for my loose-leaf teas like someone else suggested.
on December 12, 2012
I don't have any counter space for a coffee pot. I buy my coffee out every day or get coffee at the office. But family was visiting for the holiday, so I needed a coffee pot of some kind. This french press makes a great cup of coffee, easy to clean, the filter works great and is also easy to clean. I only wish that the cups were bigger. But they are so cute anyhow. My mother enjoyed having a fresh pot of coffee all day long. I enjoy that it was easy to clean and put away. I actually used it few times on the weekends since the family gathering. I love it.
on January 8, 2013
I was not sure if i should buy this french press because people review siad glass could not be remove, your wrong it can.
i recieve my press the next day i was surprise and happy love it. the way you could remove with ease and be gentle put dishwashing liquid around the base or soak it in soapy water beging (working up the sudds} beging twisting side to side slowing moving up. remember slow dont man handle it. the cups also can be romove.enjoy iam glad i didn't change my mine for the price you can't go wrong love it.the cup are small but there are cute remember the french/europen enjoy, relax, chat a while and sip there coffee while we rrrrrr! alwassss in a rush and need GUGSSS LOL,so relax and enjoy your french presss. I bought a used one it was like new love it.
on January 13, 2013
This is a nice looking gift set. But, for frequent or everyday use, I recommend the bodum brand. The quality is just average.
on July 30, 2014
Nicely priced, elegant little coffee press set.
on September 12, 2013
Love my coffee press. Mugs are too tiny, but the coffee press is makes outstanding coffee.
My son-in-law is jealous.