Bergeon 6111 Watch Spring Bar Tool with Long Stainless Steel Handle & Replaceable Chuck Braced Multi Function Tool Ends
|Price:||$46.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The Finest Swiss Made Spring Bar Tool From Bergeon, the Global Leader In The Manufacture of Watch and Jewelry Tools
- Three in One Tool Incorporates Spatula V Tip (4mm Wide) For Majority of Spring Bar Work Reversible End has Fine V Tip (1mm Diameter) for Metal Bracelets and Small Spring Bars
- A Pin End (0.8mm Diameter) for Push Pins and Recess ButtonsThe Tool is Nickel Plated with Knurled Machined Grips and is 5-1/2&quot; Inches Long (148mm) with the Tool Ends InsertedReplacement Tips are Available,
- It comes in a see-through plastic Clam-shell tube and is not stamped Bergeon
- 6111-D (ASIN: B00PGUV4JU) is the Reversible Pin and Fine V Blade End , 6111-E (ASIN: B00PGRFDCW) is the Spatula End
Bergeon & Cie, a renowned Swiss company, established in 1791, has distinguished itself as a global leader in the innovation and manufacture of precision tools for the watch making and jewelry industry. Bergeon is continually improving its products through active engagement with their customers that range from small adjustments to standard products to the development of completely new tools. Bergeon tools are the benchmark in the watch industry for tools to manufacture, adjust and repair watches of all makes.
The Bergeon 6111 spring bar tool is one of the best and most functional spring bar tools on the market today by incorporating 3 tool ends into a two ended tool. The nickle plated stainless steel handle has knurled grips. The business ends of the tool are held in by meticulously engineered chuck grips, one end features a spatula shaped fork that is 4m wide and the other end a reversible tool with a fine V tip which is 1 mm in diameter and a 0.8mm pin.
The small forked end is perfect for metal bands where you have only a small space to fit the tool and manipulate the spring bar. The larger forked spatula shaped end is perfect for straps made of a pliable material and extra large cases as it will provide the extra strength and leverage needed for heavier duty spring bars.
Replacement tips are available, the 6111-E (ASIN: B00PGRFDCW) is the spatula end and the 6111-D (ASIN: B00PGUV4JU) is the reversible pin and fine V blade end.
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 0.7 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0080GQRL2
- Item model number: BERG-6111
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 4, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Bergeon|
|Item weight||1.44 Ounces|
Top Customer Reviews
The 6767-S is a far better and stronger tip. I would start there. This is a good quality tool but overpriced and not as good as Bergeon`s other offerings.
I can't say for positive this is not a Bergeon but it seems highly unlikely without some kind of confirmation from the Swiss tool maker that these are indeed what the seller says they are. I did not use the tool and returned it to Amazon for refund.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fake. It broke and scratched my expensive watch. Buy the real Bergeon from a better dealer, it'll be worth your timePublished 5 months ago by SomeGuy1