Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

on February 21, 2018
Nanofil is new to me, so I’ll try it for the first time this year (2018). I am an ultralight fanatic, so I have grown to LOVE Berkeley’s Fireline Braid series, specifically the 2lb/4lb/6lb selections. I’ve tried everything else, and Fireline is my favorite for the simple fact that it’s virtually indestructible and unbelievably thin. I landed a 5lb largemouth last year using an ultralight Quantum Smoke reel on a 6’6” ultralight Daiwa Presso rod with 4lb Fireline, not to mention some MONSTER catfish and a 35lb snapping turtle! Fishing with ultralights forces you to compete with the fish and apply your skills and techniques to the sport; that’s what I love.

I haven’t fished with this new 4lb Nanofil yet, but here are some side-by-side pics to show you how it compares to the lightest Fireline they make. LOOK AT THAT!! Nanofil is literally thinner than Fireline even when the Nano is 2lbs heavier! (There’s also dog hair in between the lines....also for comparison LOL)

I’ll update this after I test the Nanofil during trout season in April!
review imagereview image
on November 14, 2017
My opinion using the 10 and 12 lb. test is by far the best line for long distance casting for spinning reel. I use a 9 ft. medium spinning rod with a 1000 series spinning reel, I spool all 150 yds. with 10 ft. of 6 lb. mono backing, using a 2 1/2 inch casting
bubble, fill it halfway with water tie a 8 lb. flourcarbon leader 15-18" from the bubble with a fly or 2-3" soft plastic, the distance
it covers is jaw dropping.
on May 9, 2017
I got the 8lb to replace mono and it casts at least 50% further than 4lb mono even with a small jig. Fish didn't seem to mind that it isn't clear either but if I think they ever do I'll just run some floro leaders because the casting distance is so smooth.
on October 16, 2017
This line is my go to for any spinning rod applications when tournament bass fishing. It works exceptionally well when drop shotting anywhere from 3 ft to 50 ft for bruiser smallies. It is super smooth, super sensitive and casts like a dream. I highly recommend using an alberto knot when tying your nanofil to a leader. I fished many tournaments this year in which I used my spinning rods, and had no issues with knots tied with the nanofil. The line is also very durable. I typically get two years out of spool with little to no problems at all. I will always highly recommend it to my peers.
on October 22, 2017
3.5 stars. Very strong but wind can cause bird nests very easily.
on February 5, 2018
I use this on my ice fishing reels because it doesn't absorb water and doesn't coil or kink like mono will. I can feel even the lightest bites of panfish. Les expensive than many of the other "super braids". Highly recommend this line!
on August 17, 2017
perfect
on January 23, 2017
have used this product for years and will continue to do so. Will definitely order again when needed
on January 19, 2016
Less "knotty" than Fireline for stitching but strong enough to hold onto crystals and gemstones without breaking
on October 28, 2015
Tough to tie to leader- use double albright!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.