- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B01FUF324A
- Item model number: XL302-15-Parent
- Average Customer Review: 184 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,623 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Berkley Trilene XL Smooth Casting Monofilament Service Spools
|Price:||$2.79 - $65.99|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Smoother and stronger casting
- Resists twists and kinks with superior castability
- Excellent sensitivity to feel structure and strikes
- Incredible strength for fishing with confidence and control
- Versatile for use with a wide variety of baits and techniques
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Berkley Trilene XL Smooth Casting Fishing Line (110 yds) Line allows for strength and low memory for superior casting and trouble-free performance. This fishing lure resists twists and kinks for superior castability. Smoother and stronger castingResists twists and kinks with superior castabilityExcellent sensitivity to feel structure and strikesIncredible strength for fishing with confidence and controlVersatile for use with a wide variety of baits and techniquesStrength and low memory for superior casting and trouble-free performanceMonofilament is stronger and smoother than ever
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
FYI - Clear fishing line can transmit light from the sun through the line and down to you knot underwater like a fibre optic cable. The Fish see the light and are possibly spooked away (I suppose the light may attract them in some scenarios). A line with some coloring (low vis green) doesn't transmit as much (or any) light below the water. This makes it harder for the fish to see it.
I have been using Triline for years and don't want to switch to anything else.