California Puzzle Handmade
This is a wood puzzle replica of the Glolden State, California. It is made out of 1/4" hardwood plywood and finished with a satin polyurethane. The completed California wood puzzle measures approximately 10 1/2 inches from the north west part to the southeast corner and 3 in wide in most places.
As with all handmade wood puzzles, the exact cut of puzzle pieces may vary. Each Berkshire Bowls puzzle comes in an eco-friendly sealed brown paper bag to keep the puzzle pieces from getting lost. I specialize in making wood puzzles of all sizes and subject matter. California is one wood puzzle featured in our U.S. collection. We just might have the perfect wood puzzle for you.
This puzzle is not suitable for children under 3.
Fun facts about California:
- California is the 3rd largest US state in total area (163,696 sq mi)
- it is #1 in terms of population (a little over 37.5 million)
- it was 31st to be admitted to the union on September 9, 1850.
- The state bird is the California Valley Quail
- The official flower is the California Poppy
- Named after Califia, a mythical Spanish literary paradise
|Production Method||All Berkshire Bowls puzzles are hand cut, sanded to remove most sharp edges, painted with child safe acrylic craft paints and completely covered with all natural shellac (also non-toxic).|
|Featured Stores||Martha Stewart American Made|
|Material||Hardwood Plywood, Polyurethane|