Bermuda! 7 Night Hotel Stay! Vacation Packages! Cheap Amazing Deal
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- RETAIL VALUE: up to $2163.00 plus taxes & fees ($199-$309 per night)
- customers pay $15.95 to activate and $398 for the week. Majority of the properties allow for up to 2 adults and 2 children.
- U.S. and Canada customers only
- No timeshares or sales presentations, Guaranteed!
- 7 nights of Resort/Condo Accommodations in the Bermuda!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Bermuda British Overseas Territory Bermuda is a British island territory in the North Atlantic, off the eastern U.S., known for its distinctive blend of British and American culture and pink-sand beaches such as Elbow Beach and Horseshoe Bay. Its massive Royal Naval Dockyard complex combines modern attractions like the interactive Dolphin Quest with a look at maritime history at the National Museum of Bermuda. Bermuda is a prime place to lounge in the pink sand or swim in the blue water, but you should also hit the links, the spas and the duty-free shops. The greens at Port Royal Golf Club are challenging, as are the holes at Turtle Hill Golf Club and Tucker's Point Golf Club. The Royal Naval Dockyard is recommended for Bermudian crafts and name-brand items. If you're visiting in the chilly winter, you must take a stroll through Historic St. George.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|