- File Size: 1505 KB
- Print Length: 19 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Karen Jones; 2 edition (January 14, 2014)
- Publication Date: January 14, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B009EKOEFO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,674,792 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Bermuda's Triangle: A Misplaced Adventure Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Bermuda's Triangle is about a young girl named Bermuda who is in love with music but can't seem to find an instrument that she can play in her school concert and in band without forcing everyone to flinch and cringe unintentionally. This story is a book about what challenges she face and what instrument she ends up with. She finally finds an instrument that everyone is okay with her playing: the triangle.
A strength of Bermuda's Triangle is detail on loc. 31 "and poked his head in with the same trepidation a zookeeper might feel when entering the cage of a dangerous animal." It also has a strength of a quick read and is good for reading on a bus. It also has pictures for people who get lost a lot in books on location in kindle 43, 47, 24, 64, 69, 87, 106, and 127.
This book could be better in the fact that it is very short and does not keep you occupied for very long. Also the book could be more interesting and have a more appealing topic other than an instrumental topic.
Author's Purpose and Evaluation of Effectiveness
The author's purpose of writing this book is to entertain. I think that the lesson in this book is to try again and you will succeed. I think making the purpose of the book to entertain appeals to more readers therefore drawing up a bigger audience.
I recommend this story to people who enjoy `short-but-sweet' books. I also think this book would be entertaining to people who enjoy a book with a `happy-ending'. I finally think that children all the way from ages 9-11.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Arts, Music & Photography > Performing Arts
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Family Life > Sleep
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Arts, Music & Photography > Music
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Bedtime & Dreaming