Bern Baker Carbon EPS Matte Finish with Black Knit Helmet (Matte Black, Medium)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Certified ASTM F2040, CPSC and EN1078
- Carbon Outer shell with EPS sets a new bar for quality combined with the lightest bomber head protection around
- The Baker is the original Bern visor lid. (Patent # US D572, 865 S)
- Doesn't look like a spaceship landed on your head
- Fits Head circumference 55.5-57 cm or 21 7/8-22 1/2 inches
Customers also shopped for
|Package Height||7 x 9 x 11 inches|
|Shipping Weight||1.8 pounds|
Two-time Olympic Gold medalist Seth Wescott introduced the Baker to the world at the 2006 Olympic Games in Torino. “Bern created the most stylish helmet in the game. I have had a pro-model in the Baker for four years because it fits and looks better than any of the (others).” – Seth Wescott