- Product Dimensions: 12 x 10 x 7 inches ; 2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00LGURBA0
- Item model number: VJBBCVS
- Average Customer Review: 116 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,931 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Bern Summer Children's Helmet, Jr. Nino Kids Sport Bike Helmet with Visor
|Price:||$31.95 - $164.76|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 20 1/4 - 21 1/2 in
- Zip mold liquid foam technology offers a thinner profile than the standard EPS grey foam other brands use, giving you a much smaller helmet shape
- Flip Visor gives you on the fly capability to deflect elements or increase your hipster style - depending on what you are gunning for
- Meets Safety Certification ASTM F 2040, CPSC and EN 1078 and WINTER UPGRADE KIT AVAILABLE SEPARATELY
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Our coolest helmet, designed for the smallest heads! The Niño features the same signature Bern look as our best-selling Brentwood, scaled down to securely fit children ages 5 - 8. Kids love the cool graphics and colors, the soft flip visor, and the ultra-lightweight. Parents love the premium construction, secure fit, and all-season versatility. Built using our proprietary Zipmold + construction and featuring a simple-but-secure velcro fit system.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-8 of 116 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Found this one online, studied all the reviews, and took the leap and ordered it.
What an awesome lid! Well made, fit beautifully with plenty of room for growth, and by far the best looking helmet on the market for kids. Absolutely love how the shell fits closer to his head.
I promise, you're gonna love it.
My son's first helmet was a Specialized Covert and that wasn't nearly as comfortable for him as this one.