Bern Unlimited Watts EPS Summer Helmet
|Price:||$34.95 - $99.95|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- ALL SEASON - Pick the model that best fits your style and customize your helmet with our range of seasonal upgrades. Winter Upgrade Kit Available Separately
- BIKE LIGHT COMPATIBLE - The Asteroid and Meteoroid fit all new and older Bern helmets with a two-hole mount located in the rear of the shell. Lights Available Separately
- CRANK FIT - Tried and true proprietary dial adjustment system. Simple and durable. Meets Safety Certification CPSC, EN1077B, EN1078
- THIN SHELL - Our tried-and-true technology, ThinShell is the ultimate balance between hard ABS or polycarbonate shell thickness and interior EPS foam thickness. Safe, durable and strong
- SIZE CHART - Season 17: Small/Medium (54-57 cm), Large/X-Large (57-60.5 cm), XX-Large/XXX-Large (60.5-63.5 cm). Season 18: Small (54-57 cm), Medium (57-60.5 cm), Large (60.5-63.5 cm)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Watts is Bern’s blue-collar special, with a baseball-hat-inspired hard visor and classic Bern styling. Featuring tried and true Thinshell ABS/EPS Hard Foam construction with single sizing Team Fit system, the Watts fits, looks, and feels great. The Watts Thinshell also passes both skate and snow safety certifications, making this a true all-season lid at home on snow or cement!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As a few others have stated, the helmet runs a bit smaller than expected. Mine had to go back.
Definitely not xxxl.
I was concerned initially as the helmet fit perfectly but the chin straps, let out to their longest we bordering on uncomfortably tight. Now however after my last ride they seemed to have relaxed. They are still snug but not digging in under my chin anymore. I'm still thinking if a strap extender were available it would significantly help with my comfort level.
But the helmet looks/ wears great and the seller was right on with the selection and delivery.
I find this far more stylish than my other mountain bike helmets although I do feel like Marvin the Martian when wearing this since the helmet has far more of a bulbous look than other mountain bike helmets with all the ventilation cut outs. It comes included with a summer liner that can easily be swapped out for a winter liner for the colder months, my only complaint is that the cost of the winter liner is half the price of the helmet itself.
All in all, I'd highly recommend the helmet just make sure to measure your head and add another 1/4" to your measurement.