Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $1.96 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $2.33 shipping
Bernat Softee Chunky Yarn, Berry Red, Single Ball
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Content: One ball of 100% Acrylic Yarn
- Ball Size: 100g / 3.5 oz, 99 meters / 108 yards
- Knitting Gauge: 11 sts and 14 rows with a 8 mm (U.S. 11) knitting needle
- Crochet Gauge: 8 sc and 9 rows with a 8 mm (U.S. L/11) crochet hook
- Bernat Softee Chunky yarn is a super-bulky weight yarn thats perfect for knit and crochet garments, accessories, and home décor projects.
- Available in a range of solid and multi-colored shades, from neutrals to brights, this yarn is ideal for many different patterns.
- The bulky gauge works up quickly, with excellent stitch definition.
- Conveniently machine washable and dryable for easy care.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A 3 ply robust yarn in a bulky weight yarn ideal for garments, afghans and accessories, 100-Percent acrylic in a 3.5-ounce size for the solid shades and 2.8-ounce size for the ombre shades.
From the manufacturer
The go-to for the whole family
From tried and true basics, to cutting-edge texture.
Bernat Softee Chunky Yarn
Bernat Softee Chunky yarn is a super-bulky weight yarn perfect for knit and crochet garments, accessories, and home décor projects. Available in a range of solid and multi-colored shades, from neutrals to brights, this yarn is ideal for many different patterns
- Great stitch definition
- Knit, Crochet and Crafting
- Machine Washable
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To help you get an idea of how much yarn you might need for a cute little bathroom rug, I've provided a photo. It's about 22 inches in length.
I've seen some reviews complaining about the amount of yarn per ball, but I have found that the price per ball (which vaires by color and seems to change day to day) has been a pretty good deal for the quality. Plus, since there aren't dye lots, I've been able to order more of the same color later without there being any variations in color.
AND what's called faded denim is nearly navy
BTW, Before ordering yarn online I never go just by whether a yarn's classification is a 5 or a 6, I look at the expected number of stitches and rows in a 4"square. if that's not given in an ad I calculate the number of yards per ounce and compare that with yarn I have or whatever.