Berndes Cucinare Stainless Induction 10-Piece Cookware Set
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 10-piece set includes 2-quart covered saucepan, 2-1/2-quart covered saucepan, 8-inch open skillet, 9-1/2-inch open skillet, 11-inch deep suate pan with lid, and 5-1/2-quart covered stock pot
- Can be used on any cookware suface, but designed specifically for fast-cooking induction surfaces
- Made from mirror-polished, scratch-resistant 18/10 stainless steel with encapsulated thick aluminum base for even heating
- Tempered glass lids feature an air vent as well as stainless steel knob; cast aluminum handles
- Dishwasher safe, though hand washing recommended; limited lifetime warranty
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The pots can be a little tricky as far as sticking. Butter, olive oil or Pam is mandatory for keeping food from adhering to the pots. A neat trick we found if you do get burned on or stained surfaces is to put water in the pot, pour some super washing soda in and bring it to a boil. Let the pot sit for an hour or when you're ready to wash dishes and the stuff magically rinses clean. But all in all it is a very well built set and the cost makes it seem like a bargain.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love, love, love my new cookware. I needed new cookware that was induction compatible and this set exceeded all expectationsPublished on September 15, 2013 by Amazon Customer
The reviews assured me this set was made in Germany. Received it and right on the outside of the box 'Made in China'. No thanks.Published on July 21, 2013 by Pat Adams
We just renovated our kitchen and put in an induction cook top. I did a extensive on-line search for induction cookware and this set seemed to be the only one that specifically... Read morePublished on July 15, 2013 by Peggy O
I received this set as a gift from my family when I moved to the US and was setting up home here. Knowing my love for stainless steel my family thought this was the best gift they... Read morePublished on May 22, 2013 by EsD
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.