Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Size: 6X-Large|Color: Black|Change

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on March 21, 2017
Wish I could have returned this but I washed it. It was very stiff and uncomfortable...so I washed it, used fabric softener, dryer sheets and still like sandpaper. Cheaper than other brands but very rough -- I never even wore it after washing it.
on February 6, 2017
Great Bibs, I'm 6'3" 390lbs and they fit with room to spare for extra layers of clothes. Size 6XL, I have been wearing Bibs from another very well know Manufacturer and I would say these compare very well to those. Only noteworthy difference is these seem a bit softer out of the box, possibly slightly lighter material or pre washed not really sure which. I actually like the softer feel better it's like they have already been washed a couple times. Happy customer and with the price savings I can order another pair.
on May 17, 2017
Very nice warm and lightweight.
on March 18, 2015
only gave 4 stars due to sizes run small. Knowing this could be the case we ordered a 5x which was a good thing for my husband who would usually order a 3 or 4x. Other than that he loved them-very comfortable, warm, and will work great for working outdoors.
on February 4, 2015
Good quality, runs smaller than I expected.
I ordered a 6x so I could layer up under but, the thighs and stomach are small more like 4x.
on January 21, 2014
Thank you for having this in my size. I didn't thank y'all would have it so I ah thank you.
on October 11, 2016
excellent product. was way too big but that was my fault when ordering!
on February 10, 2014
just what i was looking for. Warm and comfortable. Finally a pair that are long enough even though I am 6 ft. 7 in. tall.
on December 18, 2013
These are great for big and tall men and at an awesome price!! Super fast shopping! Awesome that they come in short,reg,and tall!
on January 2, 2017
Enjoying them. They really are warm

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.