|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$27.19 - $49.49 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 65% Cotton, 35% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Two way locking chest zipper
- Two chest pockets, right with flap, left with pencil slot
- Pleated bi-swing back for maximum range of motion
- Reinforced bartacks at all stress points
- One snap on lapel
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Our poplin short sleeve coveralls are a great warm climate work choice, ready for any task, these coveralls feature a 5.5-oz, 65 percent polyester and 35 percent cotton poplin blend shell (with soil release, ), and you know what? They offer features galore, check it out, these poplin coveralls come standard with an edge-stitched collar, two chest pockets (right with flap, left with pencil slot), four-needle stitching on waistband with elastic inserts, one snap on lapel, two front swing pockets, two hip pockets, safety-stitched seams for durability, the ever-popular and always comfortable pleated bi-swing action back, all stress points reinforced with bartacks and a two-way heavy-duty brass zipper with locking slider
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00DPGNRH4
- Item model number: P700
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 16, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
We tried the Berne's coveralls and they fit better than the other brand.
I do not know yet how well they will hold up but they really look nice and laundry nice.
When outside he is a bit like a little boy he forgets to be carefull I am hoping he gets some wear out of them before he sags them on something and gets a tear or rip. Not much the company can do about that!!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Too small would like to return. Already ordered a larger sizePublished 21 days ago by Amazon Customer
These are very lightweight. They are made nicely but do not follow size recommendations. Order a size larger than you normally would.Published 23 days ago by AmyGregW
Good lightweight work outfit. A little difficult to get out of but easy to get in and will fit boots going int and out.Published 1 month ago by R. Mitra