|Item Weight||1.75 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||4 x 10.8 x 13.7 inches|
|Item model number||361470|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Torch Head|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Bernzomatic BZ8250HT Trigger-Start Hose Torch
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 5-foot hose for maximum accessibility and mobility
- Instant on/off trigger igniter for simple one-handed operation
- High intensity swirl flame targets heat output and provides a hotter, more efficient flame
- Adjustable flame control knob for ease in switching between different applications
- Solid brass regulator is pressure-regulated to burn in any direction
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Easily access hard-to-reach large diameter soldering, brazing and heat treating jobs with the hose torch for accessibility and mobility. The torch features a hose for maximum accessibility, an auto start/stop ignition, and a run-lock button for continuous use. The optimized swirl flame provides hot, efficient heat and fast soldering times.
From the Manufacturer
The Bernzomatic BZ8250HT Trigger-Start Hose Torch is ideal for high heat applications in tough to reach spaces. With a 5 foot hose, the torch provides the user with maximum reach to make any job easier. The kit comes with the torch and attached 5 ft hose as well as belt holder for the fuel. With the fuel being attached to your belt, the weight of the torch in your hand is significantly reduced making repetitive use and over head work significantly easier and reduces fatigue. The torch features an Instant on/off trigger igniter for simple one-handed operation and a High intensity swirl flame that targets heat output and provides a hotter, more efficient flame. The torch also has an adjustable flame control knob for ease in switching between different applications. The BZ8250 works with both Propane Fuel and Max Power Propylene Gas. With the solid brass regulator that allows you to work in any direction, the stainless steel burn tube constructed for durability and the lock button that keeps the torch lit for finger-free use, this hose torch has everything a professional and DIYer would need to get the job done.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Over all I am very happy with this torch.
I replace the torch with a similar item from Mag-Torch. Way more reliable, but no auto off. Once the valve is open, the gas is always flowing. Only way to turn off gas is to screw down the valve. The Berzomatic shuts off the gas when the trigger is released.
The Second time I used it 4 months later, the trigger stopped working again (stopped making clicking sound). Ended up returning it to Amazon as it was just too flaky.
It was really nice when I used it in my 3' crawl space to replace the old galvanized plumbing with copper. Unfortunately the igniter was not reliable, and I had to start it with a lighter (all I had with me) most of the time.
- I am impressed with the double stitching on all seams, and the seemingly durable exterior and interior parts of this product.
- It was ready to go three minutes out of the package and was brazing some copper tubing like it's done it a million times.
- I don't understand where people are coming up with this "stuck lock switch" business. I had absolutely not trouble with the lock getting stuck in the "on" position. It's all pretty simple, squeeze at the top of the switch and it releases.
- After a good weekend's use I have had no faults with it, it is a bernzomatic and to me that means quality. I expect the seals and tubing to hold up just like all the other fine products they make.
* The only thing I am curious of is I don't see an easy way to replace whatever battery is necessary to keep the trigger start striking after a long time of using.
**-- I am generally not one to "freak out". But, Holy Cow! Just wait till you revel in the awesomeness that is the metal sheath for the torch head! No more stray burns from accidentally bumping into a torch nozzel for this DIY-er.
If what you need is a very portable, easy to use, streamlined and minimal propane torch set-up, look no further.
Rating: 10 / 10
Pros: We purchased this for installing vehicle wraps. It was easy to install on our current bottle and it works flawlessly. This is a great purchase if you find yourself frequently having to carry a torch around. Carrying the bottle can become quite a nusiounce. This comes with a pounch for the bottle so you can keep it on your hip and it obviously comes with the torch as well. This was a really good purchase for our shop.
You can braze quite easily with 3/4" pipe or smaller...FYI.