Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 11-20 of 297 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 346 reviews
on March 8, 2017
Purchased this product in 2012 and still working well. Works great and lights every time. What is not to love about one-handed convenience and wide fuel compatability?
on March 21, 2017
This arrived fast and works great. Using it to kill scorpions around outside of our home. Killed 19 first night.
on March 17, 2017
Had it about 4-5 years. Loosened up gradually. Cheaper at the big stores . Save $13.
on July 18, 2014
My second one just failed. Bought the first one 1999, trouble from the beginning. Finally took it all apart and blew out the passages with compressed air. Something like a gummy rubber band came out, and it worked pretty good for a few years until the spark got so weak it wouldn't light.

Bought another one 2012, It lasted 1.6 years and the valve now leaks. With a warranty of only 1 year I won't be buying another.

Edit: Even though the warranty is out, customer service has been responsive, and it looks like they may replace/repair it. Changed rating from 1 star to 3, for now.

Edit2: Got a new torch, it lights every trigger pull, uprating to 4 star now.
on August 28, 2015
Jees, why, why, why did I wait so long to get one of these?
I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it,I love it!

Jacking around lighting and adjusting the manual one was just plain ol' crazy.

One thing that causes some pre purchase trepidation was that I thought the black body was plastic, but nope it is die cast aluminum.
on August 19, 2017
the tip of the torch appeared to be used. the packaging said new. the torch flame does not concentrate and just sprays a big ball of fire. I didn't get to this torch until today. to late to return. or I would have sent it back.
review image
on May 24, 2017
Nothing to review. It works as advertised
on August 20, 2017
really,really handy tool but start ingniter not durable
on August 30, 2017
they work great but i hope this one doesn't light up in my hand like my last one.
on July 13, 2015
I've been using my old MAPP/Propane torch to light my fire pit, grill, fire place and, most importantly, fireworks show every July. Tired of using a striker every time I decided to go with this one. It worked great and made everyone jealous. The ease of lighting is great. Since the 4th I've also used it to light the charcoal grill a couple of times. I'm sure it will work great when I need to do plumbing work also, but I'm enjoying the "play" use a lot more right now!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.