|Brand Name||Eberhard Faber|
|Item Weight||6.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.2 x 2.8 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||64327|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||64327|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Berol Chisel Tip Highlighters, Pink, Box of 12 (64327)
|Price:||$8.49 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Water-based ink will not bleed through paper.
- The versatile chisel tip is great for highlighting or underlining,
- Ideal for classroom or conference room presentation use on poster board and flipcharts.
- AP certified non-toxic.
- Includes 12 pink highlighters.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
1. tip is made of felt-like material. As such, after a while, the felt starts to spread out/deform.
2. cap does not "click" or stay on the back end of the highlighter. But, I get by fine by setting the cap on its tip and using it as stand for the highlighter when I'm not using it. it stands nicely and doesn't tip over too easily.
more annoying flaws:
1. when first using it, the tip tends to be leaky towards the end of the highlighted line. On less absorbent paper, there is often a little bit of marker "juice" left over. While it does dry fairly quickly, it either tends to smudge, or leave a the end of the highlighted line a bit darker. That said, I didn't really notice this until I compared it side by side with a Sharpie highlighter (which I think has a much better design).
2.when shutting the cap, the cap is really tight. I suppose this helps prevent evaporation of the ink, but it makes the cap a pain to get off sometimes. I inevitably have to open the cap with 2 hands and with extreme caution, or else, I accidentally highlight my fingers. It gets annoying after about the 5th time.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
They work well, but they do smudge easily unless you let them dry for a few seconds.Published 12 months ago by FM47
These were great highligters and the reason I liked them there was no strong odor from the pen. They lasted for a long time.Published on November 26, 2013 by sherlock
Wow, the price plus free shipping make this a no brainer. The quality if the tip is fantastic!! We use highlighters all day in our business and these are the longest lasting and... Read morePublished on February 21, 2012 by GatorBaitSC
Berol highlighters arrived in excellent condition and on time. The highlighter glides across the page effortlessly. The pink shade has a medium tint, so its not too dark.Published on January 16, 2012 by Cynthia Marie