Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 99 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 151 reviews
on August 29, 2013
It has been a long 3 years since we've had a new Eminem album, and when MMLP2 is finally released on 11.5.13, it will be over a year since the Starter cap "announcement" in October 2012. I CANNOT WAIT! From the moment I heard Berzerk during the 1st VMA commercial break, I knew this song would be My Name Is catchy with an 80's twist, and the energy of some of Em's greatest tunes. As I sat in my car, listening to Shade45 at 10pm EST on Monday for the world premier of the full track, I wasn't disappointed and was shaking my ass before the first verse was over! With the Billy Squire samples, interwoven Beastie Boys, and Em's lyrical circle of genius, this song hits the spot and points to what is bound to be another #1 debut album, Marshall Mathers LP2! Shady's back, back again...

** I read somewhere the Beastie Boys sample/connection was no accident. Rick Rubin was co-producer with Dr. Dre on Berzerk, and Rick Rubin was the producer on the FOREVER CLASSIC Beastie Boys album, Licensed to Ill which was released 27 years ago on November 15th... 10 days after this sure to be FOREVER CLASSIC by Eminem. (Sorry for my geek moment. lol)
on September 7, 2013
I love that Eminem paid homage to the Beastie Boys with this track. This track did take me back to the 80s and I loved the beat, the lyrics, and just the overall feel of the song. And like I said I thought it was a fitting tribute to Adam who died and to the band itself. Berzerk took me back to my childhood and it was a good feeling. The bottom line is If you grew up in the 80s, and happen to be a fan of the Beastie boys, and 80s hip hop, then you will like this track. If you hated the Beastie Boys and 80s hip hop, and or grew up in the 90s, then this may not be your song. At any rate you will either love it or hate it regardless if your a fan of Eminem.
on September 13, 2017
I like this song just for amusement purposes. It's not a favorite and I don't listen all the time
on November 15, 2013
Classic Eminem in a new brilliance, this song brings him back to the front of hip hop, whether you're a teenager or, I'll just say, much older....lol If you look up the history of Berzerkers like I did, you might find yourself in awe, contemplating what Eminem MIGHT or might not mean in between the obvious meaning in these lyrics. I knew he'd come back strong, but this is great....a precursor to RAP GOD, which puts him way over the top, once again, 40 years old or not! LOVE EMINEM!!!
on November 29, 2013
Whats not to love...Slim Shady is back!! If you're an old school Eminem fan you'll love this!! It's classic slim shady with all his craziness!!
on August 28, 2013
This song sorta just popped up when I was looking for new stuff. I downloaded it, (It's Eminem so what else can you do?) and was surprised. This is produced much differently then his last hits. Others have noted the 80's feel...but I LOVED "The Stroke" riffs in the background, (always loved Billy Squier and his old band Piper). I top down volume to the max song, makes you want to jump out of the ar and pump your fist. A great song, one of his best.
on September 10, 2013
Reminiscent of his earlier stuff, good change, its nice to hear something new from him. My husband loves Eminem and always has, I downloaded this song for him and he loves it!
on February 15, 2014
Very cool mix, love it. Appeals to children of the '80's and today. Something you could listen to hanging by your bad a$$ Firebird or in the club...neither of which I do, but I like it when it comes on my iPod when I'm running too.
on September 9, 2013
Great song. Has a very cool mixed beat between to classic songs with Eminems lyrics overlayed. Make's for a fast hard song.
on September 10, 2013
If you like Eminen or anyone else in this genre, then get this song! I wasn't really into rap/hip hop before this, but this is now my favorite! Definitely get it if you like the genre.