|Product Dimensions||37 x 22.5 x 30.75 inches|
|Item model number||BD06040|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Safety warning||To help prevent falls, do not use this product when the infant begins to push up on hands and knees, can roll over or has reached 20 lbs, whichever comes ﬁrst.|
|Maximum weight recommendation||20 Pounds|
|material_composition||70% polyester, 15% plastic, 15% metal|
|Care instructions||Machine Washable|
|Additional product features||Bassinet or Bedside Sleeper, Breathable mesh side walls|
|Best uses||Sleeping; cosleeping|
|Item Weight||23.9 pounds|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Baby Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Baby Delight Beside Me Dreamer Bassinet & Bedside Sleeper, Charcoal Tweed
- LOCAL - Trusted by parents for over 20 years, we are American based and design our products in Rhode Island, USA
- SAFE and COMFORTABLE - Sleep soundly knowing that your baby is safer and comfortable. Your little one will rest on a comfy, yet firm mattress covered in a soft sheet that is machine washable.
- MOBILE- Lightweight enough to move from room to room, the Beside Me Dreamer can be used as a bedside bassinet/co-sleeper in beside your bed, or as a bassinet out in the living room. Convenience is key!
- ADJUSTABLE- 6 position height adjustment allow the sleeper to accomodate to most beds.
- ACCESS- Easily lean over to nurse, comfort or just check on your baby during the night
- QUICK TOOL-FREE ASSEMBLY - the bassinet can be assembled in less than 5 minutes with no tools needed.
- DIMENSIONS: 37" long x 22.5" wide x 31" tall
- Age: Recommended for babies from 0-5 months or up to 20 lbs.
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Sign up now
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
*Shown above in Bedside Sleeper mode
Charcoal Tweed Family
Our Charcoal Tweed family of baby gear was designed with both function and aesthetic in mind. The Beside Me Dreamer Bassinet and Bedside Sleeper can be used as a standalone bassinet or as a bedside sleeper to co-sleep. The Slumber, Alpine and Nod were all designed to fold up compact for easy travel and storage. All of the products in this line were designed with sleek, modern lines in a luxe grey fabric to fit with the aesthetic of your home.
- Beside Me Dreamer Bassinet and Bedside Sleeper
- Go With Me Slumber Portable Bassinet
- Go With Me Nod Portable Crib
- Go With Me Alpine
- Go With Me Span Portable Gate
Beside Me Dreamer Bassinet & Bedside Sleeper
Sleep soundly knowing that your baby is safer and comfortable in the Beside Me Dreamer Bassinet & Bedside Sleeper. In Bassinet mode your little one is surrounded by breathable mesh walls that keep air circulating while providing her with her own sleeping area. For Bedside Sleeper mode simply unzip the side panel closest to your bed and snug the Beside Me Dreamer right up to the side. Easily lean over to nurse, comfort or just check on your baby during the night, knowing she is right beside you.
- It is lightweight enough to move from room to room for convenience.
- The attached straps safely secure the Bedside Sleeper to your adult bed, ensuring it stays snug and in place.
- For added comfort, the 6-position height adjustment can be used to adapt the sleeper height to most adult beds.
- Comes with a waterproof fitted sheet and a fiber-fill mattress.
- Gently glide the Beside Me Dreamer from side to side to soothe your little one.
- For use up to 20 lbs or 5 months
- Assembled size: 37" x 22.5" x 30.75" / 19lbs
- JPMA Certified
Product Details and Features
The Beside Me Dreamer can be used alone as a standalone Bassinet. Use in the bedroom, living room, or on-the-go. With quick, tool-free set-up, this Bassinet can be used anywhere that your little one wants to sleep.
The Bedside Sleeper
A quick conversion takes the Bassinet over to Bedside Sleeper mode. In Bedside Sleeper mode, the Beside Me Dreamer snugs right up against your bed, so your little one is within arm's reach throughout the night. The side simply unhooks and unzips for quick access to comfort or nurse your baby.
Quick & Easy Conversion
Simply unlock and lift up the side bar to unlatch the Bassinet wall. Continue the conversion by unzipping the remaining portion of the wall. Within seconds you're in bedside sleeper mode! (Be sure to always use included straps to anchor Sleeper to adult bed).
6-Level Height Adjustment
The Beside Me Dreamer can be adjusted to fit the height of most adult beds. The knobs turn easily and smoothly to raise and lower the height as needed, ensuring the proper fit.
|Snuggle Nest Portable Infant Sleeper||Go With Me Slumber Portable Bassinet||Beside Me Doze Deluxe Bedside Bassinet||Beside Me Dreamer Bassinet & Bedside Sleeper||Beside Me Somni Deluxe Bassinet & Bedside Sleeper|
|Dimensions||33.5" long x 14" wide x 8" tall||33" long x 18" wide x 22.5" tall||33.5" long x 20" wide x 33" tall||35" long x 22.5" wide x 30.75" tall||35" long x 22.5" wide x 30.75" tall|
|Sleeping Area Dimensions||31" long x 12" wide||30" long x 15.5" wide||30" long x 15.5" wide||32.5" long x 20" wide||32.5" long x 20" wide|
|Fold Down Wall||✓||✓|
|Removable, washable fabric cover||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
At Baby Delight we believe in bringing parents closer to their families as they experience all of the bumps in the road along the way. Let’s face it, being a parent is hard. Like, really hard. But it’s also the most rewarding thing we’ll ever do. Most of us here at Baby Delight are parents, so we understand each and every aspect of the job. We know the ups. We know the downs. And we are very familiar with everything in between.
When we come up with product ideas and begin the development process, we are not only thinking about the babies and children that will be using our products. We’re thinking of you. The mom. The dad. The caregiver. Our bassinets, crib and in-bed sleepers are comfortable and safe for your little ones to rest in. And our gear products are durable, versatile and portable. Ideal for both you and your babe.
We understand that parenthood is a journey. Each day is an adventure. Let us help make yours just a little bit easier.
Compare with similar items
Sleep soundly knowing that your baby is safer and comfortable in the Beside Me Dreamer Bassinet & Bedside Sleeper. In the Bassinet mode, your little one is surrounded by breathable mesh walls that keep air circulating while providing her with her own private sleeping area. It is lightweight enough to move from room to room for convenience. For Bedside Sleeper mode, simply unzip the side panel closest to your bed and snug the Beside Me Dreamer right up to the side. The attached straps safely secure the Bedside Sleeper to your adult bed, ensuring it stays snug and in place. Easily lean over to nurse, comfort or just check on your baby during the night, knowing she is right there beside you. For added comfort, the 6-position height adjustment can be used to adapt the sleeper height to most adult beds.
For use up to 20 lbs or 5 months.
To help prevent falls, do not use this product when the infant begins to push up on hands and knees, can roll over or has reached 20 lbs, whichever comes ﬁrst.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* Extremely easy to setup and requires no tools
* High visibility to baby via mesh walls
* Easy access to baby via side door/wall
* No storage other than a tiny pocket on the back of the bed
* Does not lift very high. In our case we have a 14" platform frame with a 12" mattress and no box spring so the base (mattress) of the bassinet at max height sits a tad bit lower than the top of the mattress which was acceptable to me
The door flap of the bassinet lines up perfectly with the top of the bed however. This definitely wouldn't work with a higher bed setup.
Item arrived earlier than planned and no damages present
I was really excited about this product, but I am really disappointed. I washed the sheet that comes with the bassinet and attempted to put it back on and the cheap foam broke apart in two places. It is basically a foam on a piece of hard board. The idea of the bassinet is great but for the money they could have made a better mattress.
In addition, it is near impossible to find fitted sheets that fit the mattress. I see that the manufacturer started selling additional sheets a week ago. I will probably make my own as I now need to find a new mattress to fit this bassinet.
Overall, I’m really happy with this and am glad we got it!
Update: I wrote this months ago and it must not have posted. The baby is now nearly five month old and is still comfortably using it. He moves a lot more and while it wobbles a little, it doesn’t seem flimsy or unstable at all. It’s stronger than I initially thought.
Also, as he’s gotten heavier, I’m really glad I don’t have to lift him from a bed that is either higher or lower than ours and I still really appreciate the height.
As an added bonus, we figured out how to hang a mobile over it and he just loves laying in it looking at his mobile.
Cons: Wish it was a little lighter or packed up smaller. We recently too a weekend trip and it would have been great to pack up his bed and take it with us but it doesn’t fold down very small so we took the pack and play instead (which takes up more space but packs smaller).
At two months old we found this product! The only regret we have is that we didn't find it sooner! It is easy to put up, fits great against our bed and best of all, it has an adjustable incline! It was everything we had been looking for! Most bassinets we came across fit children up to 3 months or 12-15lbs (depending on brand). Our daughter was in the 99th% for her height at birth and many bassinets wouldn't fit her after a month. This one is HUGE!
I will say if you have a wiggly kiddo like mine, she does tend to slide if we put it on a more drastic incline setting, so at night we just incline slightly and during the day we will increase the incline when she is napping or awake, supervised and hanging out.
This is the only product that I have found that seemed to fit the needs of our reflux kiddo! A definite must have for any newborn!
Top reviews from other countries
The only thing is that I wish it could be taller since my bed is really high.