Besitek TV antenna 50 Mile Range Amplified HDTV Antenna, with Detachable Amplifier Signal Booster for the Highest Performance and 10 Feet Coaxial Cable
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Besitek indoor HD TV antenna ,enjoy your favorite channels without paying a cable fees.
Before purchasing, pls. check how many broadcast towers surrounding you within 50miles.
Frequency Range: VHF 47-240Mhz, UHF 470-862Mhz
Receiving Range: FM/VHF/UHF
Gain: 30dB with Amplifier
Maximum Output Level: 100dBμV
Noise Figure: ≤3dB
50 miles range
Connector Type : F Male
Coaxial Cable : 10 ft
Fast and easy set up in 3 steps:
First you need to know whether your TV is normal TV or HDTV
IF you have normal TV , then you need the digital terr. STB
IF you have HDTV , then you can directly use it .
STEP 1: Stick the antenna on the window/wall/lay flat on the table
STEP 2: Connect the antenna to 'ANT IN' on the back of any digital-ready TV or the set-top box.
STEP 3: Scan Channels by selecting 'Menu' then 'Channel Search' and enjoy your free TV.
Signal quality determines the number of channels you can get, and image quality. Try to move your antenna and Re-scan TV channels to find the best location signal.
Note: Always remember re-scan for channels after moving the antenna.
keep the indoor antenna away from those big power consumption devices interference, such as air conditioner, refrigerator and microwave oven,etc.
What channels will you receive?
Never pay expensive cable or satellite fees
- Check how many available channels in your area on antennapoint website. Channel reception will vary based on broadcast in your area.the antenna are full 50 mile range, or remove it for better reception if you live nearer to the TV broadcast tower.
- The HD antenna amplifier boosts the TV antenna with better signal and butterfly pattern optimizes reception. Channel reception may vary depending on what's broadcasting in your area, distance from broadcast towers, terrain and the surroundings.
- The actual receivable range may highly dependents on your distance and location.Areas with large obstructions such in valleys, mountains,etc,. will reduce effective range. Always re-scan channels after moving the indoor antenna, the result may be better.
Super Easy to Set Up
Includes two-sided mounting tape so you can move the antenna freely and find the best location for a high quality signal.
1) Stick on the window. (Recommend)
2) Hang on the wall.
3) Hide behind the TV.
4) Stand on the table or bookshelf.
Choose the Right Antenna
Check the distance to the nearest broadcast towers to choose the right antenna.
The number of channels you get is determined by what's being broadcast in your area, how far away you are from the towers, and your surroundings.
2 ,USB Power Adapter
3), High Gain and Low Noise Signla Booster.