Besiva Kitchen & Outdoor Knife Sharpener 3 Stage Professional Knife-Sharpening,Sharpens Steel in All Sizes (Red)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.29. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$30.00 (75%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ★Razor-Sharp Results - Simply place the Besiva 3-stage knife sharpener on a flat work surface and hold the comfort-grip handle with one hand and the knife handle with the other to sharpen
- ★Fast & Safe: A few pulls through the sharpener to restore any knife to a precision edge. No tedious grinding and no worries about damaging your expensive knives with handheld stones.The handle of this sharpener is located to the side of the rods, so your hand is safely away from the moving blade throughout the sharpening process
- ★Stable Countertop Design: Solid ABS plastic body and slip-resistant rubber feet mean your sharpener is easy to handle and stays put during use
- ★60 DAY 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! :We believe in this knife sharpener so much that we are able to offer this amazing kitchen knife sharpener. BUY NOW - You won't be disappointed !
- ★ Multi-function: Suitable for steel knives, pocket knives and ceramic knives !
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Besiva Kitchen & Outdoor Knife Sharpener 3 Stage Professional Knife-Sharpening,Sharpens Steel in All Sizes (Red)
PriorityChef Knife Sharpener for Straight and Serrated Knives, 2 Stage Diamond Coated Sharpening Wheel System, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Besiva Official||JJL LLC||Priority Chef||Besiva Official|
|Color||Red||Red||Black, chrome, silver||Red|
Besiva knows that blunt knives are a chore, dangerous and makes all your food preparation more difficult.
Using the Besiva Knife Sharpener you can transform any blunt kitchen knife into a razor sharp cutting machine!
Choose coarse or fine, depending on the type of knife and how dull it is, and just pull it through the mechanism three or four times for a razor-sharp edge every time.
This ‘knife sharpener’ is suitable for throwing knives, steak knives, pocket knives, steel knives, outdoor knives, cheese knives, survival knives, hunting knives, tactical knives, kitchen shears, kitchen scissors and kitchen knife set.
Click the "add to cart" button above and buy the best ‘kitchen knife sharpener’ to keep your kitchen knives sharp and they'll last for years.
You won’t be disappointed with this ‘manual knife sharpener’, a lovely Kitchen gadgets/ kitchen utensils.
1) Place the knife sharpener on a flat surface and hold the sharpener handle with one hand, hold the knife holder with the other
2) Sharpen damaged or dull knives with just a few pulls through the COARSE slot. This slot includes carbide blades at preset angles to quickly bring a dull knife back to life
3) Quickly finish and polish knife edges with just a few pulls through the FINE slot
1. Pull inwards from the outside when you sharpen your knife; Never go back and forth.
2. Don't put sharpener in or on water. Keep the sharpener dry and clean.
3. Please keep the sharpener and knife out of reach for children to avoid accident.
4. Knife sharpener is not suitable for serrated blades and ceramic knife.Only for stainless steel knife.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The instructions are not only printed in fine print in black ink on a brown box, they are incorrect. They outline three steps and number them: 3, 1, 2. They seem to imply that somehow the numbers relate to the three pictures below. While there are matching numbers the pictures are wrong!
According to the pictures the sharpening notch closest to your hand is for "1. Exact grinding" whatever that mean. I would presume that exact grinding is for a mildly dull knife, but it turns out that upon inspection it is actually the "Course" slot meant for extremely dull knives. The middle picture is labeled "2. Course" but if you look at the files closely they are not course. Finally the slot labeled "3. Fine" has white ceramic sharpeners and is apparently supposed to be used like a strop.
It appears to me, and you cannot tell this from the instructions, that one is supposed to work from left to right, with the left-most slot being for dull knives, the middle slot being used for typical resharpening, and the right slot being used like a strop.
There is no excuse for the sloppiness associate with these instructions. The pictures are literally wrong! For an inability to get instruction edited (and to use the numbering feature in Word) I rate this two stars.
The style / shape of it makes you feel really comfortable and safe while sharpening.
I would not use on really expensive knives or family heirlooms (you want to sharpen with a stone) but this does really well on cheap knives.