|Item Weight||3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 13.5 x 10.2 inches|
|Item model number||BPC-H34|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||limited life time warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Bessey BPC-H34 3/4-Inch H Style Pipe Clamp
|Price:||$14.38 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3/4" H-Style Pipe Clamp
- H-Shaped Foot Assembly Stabilizes The Clamp In Two Dimensions Giving Dual-Axis Stability
- Extra High Base Provides Industry Leading Clearance From The Work Surface
- Cast Jaw For Durability
- Smooth Action Spindle
- H style base prevents clamps from tipping over
- Crank handle clears work surface when opening and closing the jaw on the clamp
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
I order two of these, one of them have a not so flat clamping surface, I'm a little OCD, so I'll return this and get a replacement. I'll upload a picture that show this defect. The other one is perfectly flat, so perhaps i just got one from a bad batch.
When I was looking for pipe clamps, I was considering this Bessey H-Style and the Rockler Sure-Foot. I picked these two brand because of the raised feet that allow the handle to clear the ground. I bought two of the Bessey and two of the Rockler. Both clamps are very similar (well they're pipe clamp, what else do you expect). Both are of good quality but here's the some differences between the two for those in the same boat that I was and wondering which one to get. I'll upload a couple pictures of the clamps side by side for your visual comparison.
* Bessey clamp's feet are a little longer (3/8"). Ground clearance (measure from the top of the pipe). 3" for Bessey, 2 5/8" for Rockler. I'll probably glue some 3/8" thick piece of wood underneath my Rockler clamp to bring the ground clearance up to the same level of the Bessey.
* Clamping surfaces:
Bessey: 1 3/4 (width) x 1 5/8 (height).
Rockler: 1 3/4 (width) x 2 1/4 (height).
the clamping surface of the Rockler is a 3/8 taller. I prefer this. Rockler clamps also seem to have better finish, the clamping surface is smoother and flatter. I have 3 of the Bessey clamp and two of them do not have very flat & smooth clamping surfaces. Would it make a different in clamping? probably not.
* Bessey come with rubber cover for the clamping surface to protect your work.Read more ›
* Pros: Slightly lower cost, plastic clamp covers, slightly better foot design
* Cons: Finish is adequate, but a bit rough
Jorgensen 50 Pony clamp
* Pros: Heavier duty screw, tighter clearance between clamp and pipe, heavier duty tail stop, heavier-duty design overall
There's nothing at all wrong with this clamp, although I believe that the Jorgensen clamp is better built and offers better value.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The clamps connect to a pipe easily, and feel solid. I couldn't ask for anything else.Published 2 days ago by Jtinker
Extremely solid construction. Great alternative to the molded plastic trigger clamps.
Heavy duty plastic trigger clamps can usually only apply about 300lbs of clamping... Read more
Just got a few more of these because a new project requires more clamps. Yes, I know, you can never have enough clamps. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Scott
Excellent product. I have eight already (cannot have enough clamps).Published 17 days ago by Amazon Customer
Lowes use to carry these clamps before they went "Chinese". The ones they sell now are useless. Fortunately, I found these on Amazon and love the way they work. Read morePublished 27 days ago by VA Rick
Exactly as I expected. I already had several sets of these purchased at a woodworking store. The Amazon price was considerably less expensivePublished 29 days ago by B. Curry