|Item Weight||3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 13.5 x 10.2 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||BPC-H34|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||limited life time warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Bessey BPC-H34 3/4-Inch H Style Pipe Clamp
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- H-Shaped Foot Assembly Stabilizes The Clamp In Two Dimensions Giving Dual-Axis Stability
- Extra High Base Provides Industry Leading Clearance From The Work Surface
- Cast Jaw For Durability
- 2 soft jaw caps are included to prevent damaging materials being clamped
- Zinc plated clutch components, black oxide coated threaded spindle
- H style base prevents clamps from tipping over
- Crank handle clears work surface when opening and closing the jaw on the clamp
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Bessey BPC-H34 3/4-Inch H Style Pipe Clamp
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$5.99||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Rockler Woodworking and Hardware||Malelo and Company||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||13.5 x 10 x 10.24 in||8.2 x 9.45 x 2.55 in||7.8 x 9.2 x 2.2 in||—||2 x 10.25 x 6.5 in||3 x 8 x 4.75 in|
3/4", H-Style, Pipe Clamp, H-Shaped Foot Assembly Stabilizes The Clamp In Two Dimensions Giving Dual-Axis Stability, Extra High Base Provides Industry Leading Clearance From The Work Surface, Cast Jaw For Durability, Smooth Action Spindle, Soft Protective Pads Included, Clamping Strength & Opening Size Are Dependent On Length Of Pipe Used.
From the Manufacturer
3/4-inch pipe clamps with wide foot design to provide stability and clearance for operating crank handle. Soft jaws included to prevent damaging soft materials.
Top customer reviews
I order two of these, one of them have a not so flat clamping surface, I'm a little OCD, so I'll return this and get a replacement. I'll upload a picture that show this defect. The other one is perfectly flat, so perhaps i just got one from a bad batch.
When I was looking for pipe clamps, I was considering this Bessey H-Style and the Rockler Sure-Foot. I picked these two brand because of the raised feet that allow the handle to clear the ground. I bought two of the Bessey and two of the Rockler. Both clamps are very similar (well they're pipe clamp, what else do you expect). Both are of good quality but here's the some differences between the two for those in the same boat that I was and wondering which one to get. I'll upload a couple pictures of the clamps side by side for your visual comparison.
* Bessey clamp's feet are a little longer (3/8"). Ground clearance (measure from the top of the pipe). 3" for Bessey, 2 5/8" for Rockler. I'll probably glue some 3/8" thick piece of wood underneath my Rockler clamp to bring the ground clearance up to the same level of the Bessey.
* Clamping surfaces:
Bessey: 1 3/4 (width) x 1 5/8 (height).
Rockler: 1 3/4 (width) x 2 1/4 (height).
the clamping surface of the Rockler is a 3/8 taller. I prefer this. Rockler clamps also seem to have better finish, the clamping surface is smoother and flatter. I have 3 of the Bessey clamp and two of them do not have very flat & smooth clamping surfaces. Would it make a different in clamping? probably not.
* Bessey come with rubber cover for the clamping surface to protect your work. Rockler cheap out on this and sell the rubber cover separately (come on Rockler). Not really a big deal for me though. I'm sure I can find a piece of rubber somewhere in the house and tape it on.
* raise, wide, stable footing.
* handle clear the ground for easy tightening.
* smooth clamping action.
In conclusion, I think these are best pipe clamping currently available. Both Bessey H Style & Rockler Sure-foot are good clamps, can't go wrong w/ either. I do like the finish of Rockler clamp better so I give it 5 versus 4 for the Bessey clamp.
Parts are cast iron; threading on the adjustment screw is thick and sturdy, without much slop, and the interior threads to accept male-threaded 3/4" NPT on the same piece were clear and clean. The adjustable jaw of this clamp is spring-loaded well enough to hold its position on the pipe. No complaints there, although you'll probably find yourself fighting the spring and retaining rings when you first slide the jaw onto the pipe. It's not a problem once you get it on. One of the black rubber/plastic pads on one of mine has a tendency to fall off when the clamp isn't in use; eventually I'll use a little epoxy to make it stay put.
I've used mine for glue-up on a couple of woodworking projects now, and they worked nicely. Being able to choose a size range based on the length of the pipe you use is handy.
My only gripe is the plastic protective pads fall off easily and the clamps don't come with any replacements.
Most recent customer reviews
These are a great set of pipe clamps.Read more