|Item Weight||8.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||31 x 6 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||KR3.524|
|Color||Black and red|
|Item Package Quantity||2|
|Warranty Description||limited life time warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Bessey KR3.524 24-Inch K Body REVO Fixed Jaw Parallel Clamp, 2-Pack
|Price:||$113.15 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Perfect parallel jaw design for, 90-Degree clamping of materials, glue-ups of materials, general purpose clamping of wood, composites, plastics, light metals, and mixed materials, can be attached to work surfaces using TK-6 clamps
- 3-3/4-Inch throat depth, with 3 removable jaws pads designed to protect material surfaces, two rail protector pads designed to keep clamped material from contacting rail surfaces-rail protector pads snap off when not needed
- 1,500-pound clamping force, with ergonomic designed 2 component molded soft grip handle
- Rapid action jaw opening and closing-simply raise handle away from steel rail and slide moveable jaw to desired point
- Cold drawn steel alloy rail with six serrated edges for secure, slip proof clamping; K Body REVO clamps sit flush on work surface for easy set ups
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
I've been using Bessey parallel clamps for 30 years; a mixture of the old K Body and these K Body Revos. This is a review / comparison of this Bessey Revo and the Jet 70424 parallel clamps. See Customer Images for a side-by-side comparison photo.
- Size: The Jet & Bessy bar sizes (.36 " x 1.04") are nearly identical - Jet's clamping heads are slightly larger - the Jet overall is a bit heavier
- Clamping force: Bessy claims 1500 pounds, while Jet claims 1000 pounds. They are both fine in actual use.
- Ease of use: On a flat surface, a Bessy clamp head slides easily on the bar for rough positioning, and that's a good thing - but the clamp head can slide down on its own if holding the clamp vertically - unless a rail-protector pad stops it. The Jet's clamping head stays put unless the lever is pulled, whether the clamp is horizontal or vertical - this is the principle advantage of the Jet.
- Tolerances: I eventually rubbed wax on all the Jet bar; otherwise, the clamping head was too difficult to slide - tolerances are too tight. The Bessey has no tolerance issues.
- Reversibility: The Bessy and Jet sliding clamp head can be removed and reversed to create a spreader. The head reattaches quickly on the Bessy, but not so on the Jet. It helps to use a small screwdriver to push the springs down when reattaching the Jet head on the bar.
- Quality: The Bessy's handle quality, comfort, and how it's attached is superior to the Jet. E.g., the threads on the Jet hand-screw are crude (though it doesn't seem to affect use) - whereas the Bessy threads are clean, sharp, and well-done. The Bessy is assembled in America using overseas parts.Read more ›
It maintains its shape well but rail is almost destroyed by Titebond and grip does not clamping well.
New model has improved grip and rail, and jaws are parallel most of time.
- very powerful clamping power
- jaws maintain parallel top and bottom most of time
- plastic rail protection piece is very useful for holding work piece and protecting from dropping glue.
- grip turns but often does not clamp when clamp body is in reverse,side, or vertical position
- somewhat heavy, especially holding two or longer one.
- when Titebond is dried on the rail, it's very difficult to scrape out.
- when clamping 2" stock, often I noticed pressure difference on top and bottom - had to use shims to avoid gaps.
- package is terrible. It's not protected enough, so jaw part is partially broken.
I fixed two broken parts using crazy glue instead of taking hassles of return.
* Overall, Bessey's K-Body clamp is very good tool and essential for woodworking.
However, there's still something to be desired.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great clamps for wood working, helps hold the project in so many ways.Published 10 days ago by MWMW
These are great clamps but my Home Depot app says they are $39.97 +tax for Quantity (1). The Amazon prime price works out to $45 + tax apiece plus or minus some change. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Very good product. An excellent addition to my clamping assortment.Published 4 months ago by Eric Measells
The best clamps I've ever gotten. Where have they been all my life. The best thing is that my wife doesn't know I have them!Published 5 months ago by Ray Lewis
Great clamps, and you know the saying you can never have too many clamps.Published 5 months ago by Sean
I have used a lot of clamps and these are my favorite. They have great clamping pressure and the design if the handles lets you achieve that pressure without giving your hands a... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Just a Guy