Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:$4.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 26 reviews
on September 27, 2013
I played this album as a LP record so many times I could have sung all the songs without playing the record in the order they were recorded. Thus when I saw the CD available, I snatched it up. It is just as good as the original recording.

If you like Western Swing, Bob Wells is one you should add and this CD is so happy, even if you felt down, you couldn't help feeling a little happier listening to it. I recomment it highly as a "blues chaser".
on January 4, 2016
Very glad to get this album and share with family members who are all related to Bob Wills. Fast service as usual.
on October 29, 2016
My favorite Wills album.
on May 6, 2015
These songs were popular when I was in my 20s and 30s. I am 71 years old now. Bob Wills has a great singing voice and his songs sound great.
on February 11, 2015
Was very satisfied with the prompt service and of course with the Product will use them again and will recommend to others.
on January 5, 2015
Made a young lady very happy with Corina, Corina...her name and a song her grandpa sang to here before he passed...
on March 14, 2000
The tracks on this album are later recordings of Bob Wills from 1965 until his death. They are, by and large, not recorded with the Playboys (though one or two show up on a few tracks). Instead of the 30's/40's West Texas sound I love, these recordings have something of a Vegas/Sinatra 60's feel to them, especially in the backing. I'd recommend The Essential Bob Wills or The Anthology instead.
on February 20, 2014
Purchased for my husband and he loves it. That kind of music is not my cup of tea but whatever makes him happy as long as I don't have to listen to it.
on May 10, 2015
Not a compilation of the old recordings. Recordings made in the 1960s.
on April 24, 2015
Not all recordings had vocals, but what was there were great.