Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 61 reviews
on September 4, 2015
It's kool 2 have some trax u can't get on cd or otherwise, like the remix of I wanna b down, I like it but the original is classic, and I do like the full moon remix, they put some different stuff on here and music people like me love that. I also like the phi Collins remake, I don't know why she chose 2 do that song but at least she actually made it a GOOD song. Rock with you is good, I think they could have tworked it a lil bit more but this a a bomb azz compilation 4 Brandy.
on August 29, 2017
Bought for a friend.
on June 26, 2017
Great classics
on March 22, 2017
The case was a little banged up but the CD played excellent.
on June 27, 2016
Next to Whitney Houston....Brandy is my favorite. I've owned this disc several times, but have always loaned it out and never had it returned. Won't be making that mistake again.....Love it!!
on December 4, 2016
The best Brandy song "I wanna be down", is all effed up it's definitely a s*** mix. Other than that everything else is original.
on October 28, 2016
I love all of the songs on this Brandy cd! The collaborations are great. It's a classic for young Brandy.
on November 15, 2012
I grow tired of all the superficial extras used to hide the fact that a number of today's artists just are not gifted vocalists. That sultry alto voice Brandy has been given is clear and easily moves you ... even without the bass... You actually understand what she is singing about.... Give me an artist who can really sing and I'll show you an artist who doesn't need loud, annoying music...
on December 9, 2016
Love Brandy. Nice to hear the 'Best of'. You will love if you are a Brandy fan.
on November 9, 2015
The Best of Brandy cd is very good. I totally enjoyed it alot of great songs on there
Highly recommend this cd