Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno
Customer Discussions > Unit 13 - PlayStation Vita forum

Best Buy already selling for $34.99?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 28, 2012, 7:34:32 AM PST
Grady10 says:
I've heard from a few people that their local Best Buy has Unit 13 stocked in store for $34.99. Gonna swing by today and check it out, just thought I'd give a heads up in case in case anyone else is interested.

Posted on Feb 28, 2012, 12:01:22 PM PST
S. Kramer says:
I'm getting mine from a local store for 35 bucks plus a trade in with will make it like 20 bucks :D

Posted on Feb 28, 2012, 1:36:24 PM PST
Alpha Papa says:
Maybe Amazon will price match. It's not on Best Buys website yet which is odd.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 28, 2012, 4:01:17 PM PST
Phil says:
I was at my local store and price was $39+, @ 1400 PST. San Diego, CA.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 1, 2012, 1:11:44 AM PST
I officially hate Best Buy after I pre-ordered RE: Revelations, hoping to pick up a 3DS case. Not only did they not honor the pre-order bonus ("sorry, you have to pre-order in-store", nowhere was that featured prominently in the product webpage), but the GAME wasn't even in stock either, although I pre-ordered a full 2-3 weeks in advance. They've done garbage like this in the past too where I'd pre-order a few days before and yet their system wouldn't pick it up. In a fit of anger, I immediately went home and put in an order on Amazon...

So while Best Buy may have a good deal now and again, I'm not going to honor them with a single dollar from me anymore.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 5, 2012, 1:35:40 AM PST
cinemax237 says:
You should have asked the Manager at Best Buy for a free Gift card for your troubles. Usually when you ask nicely they will give you a free gift card worth maybe $10 dollars or so.

Posted on Mar 6, 2012, 5:02:09 PM PST
J. Taylor says:
Big deal!!! By the time you add on tax and the gas to drive to the store you've already spent $40+ anyways. The only thing bestbuy is good for these days is 36 month no interest deals with their credit card. That's about it.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Feb 28, 2012
Latest post:  Mar 6, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

This discussion is about
Unit 13 - PlayStation Vita
Unit 13 - PlayStation Vita by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation Vita)
4.4 out of 5 stars (224)