Best Choice Products 6' Premium Hinged Artificial Christmas Pine Tree With Solid Metal Legs 1000 Tips Full Tree
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- [ATTENTION] Please purchase offers sold by Best Choice Products or Amazon to receive advertised product.
- Branches are crafted with 1000 tips to create the illusion of a full-bodied genuine pine tree
- Sturdy metal tree base provides stability to keep your tree standing tall and prevent breakage
- The 6-foot hinged Christmas tree disassembles into 3 sections to allow for easy assembling, dismantling, and storing
- Complete your holiday list with our handcrafted Christmas ornaments in set of 24 (search: B075M2HV2D) and assorted set of 72 (search: B075M1FDKS)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Christmas Tree Options
6” Christmas Tree
For a holiday favorite in a slightly smaller size, this 6 foot artificial pine tree features lusciously full branches, 1000 branch tips and a hinged, metal construction for easy set-up and storage.
7.5’ Prelit Christmas Tree
Featuring a Spruce full shape, 1346 branch tips, and a metal-hinged construction for easy assembly, this Christmas tree is pre-strung with 550 clear lights, adding a festive glow to any home, office, or party.
7.5” Christmas Tree
Crafted with 1346 branch tips and a hinged, metal construction, this artificial spruce looks better than the real thing with a full, fluffy body and classic silhouette for a timeless Christmas classic.
7” Fiber Optics Tree
Designed with fiber optics as well as 280 multicolored LED lights, this tree alternates between 8 different light sequences for a high-tech take on a Christmas classic—perfect for updating your celebration.
Have yourself a merry little Christmas with this 6’ Christmas tree! This gorgeous full-bodied faux-pine stays bright and lively for years to come. Spend more time with friends and family—this tree’s hinged body and easy assembly gives you a chance to spread more holiday cheer. This Christmas is sure to be the best yet! SPECIFICATIONS: Overall Dimensions: 72"(L) x 55"(W) x 6’(H); Weight: 8 lbs.; Color: Green; Material: PVC, Metal; Some assembly required (with instructions);Please purchase offers sold by Best Choice Products or amazon to receive advertised product.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. YES, it DOES come in a relatively small, narrow box. Ominous at first... but deceiving. As soon as I removed the first section from the box and starting letting down the hinged branches and spreading the branches, I realized it was going to work. Each hinged branch is surprisingly workable, easy to spread and easy to position. Anyone who has had experience putting together artificial arrangements would understand - some artificial products are just easier to work with than others; this one is easy.
2. When you first assemble each of the three sections, and spread out the hinged branches - if there are gaps between sections - SWIVEL the sections until you find the way each one best fills the gaps.
3. The top branch is like MOST artificial trees - it is comparatively light and may be too light to support heavy tree toppers. I added some structural support under my tree topper and then also stabilized it by using some twist ties to hold the tree topper to the support, etc.
4. As for the branches - they are designed and staggered beautifully and make decorating this tree easy.
5.This is a 6' tree and I actually wanted one 7' - 7.5'. So I gave it some additional height by setting it on a box. Easy to do with a tree as light as this
While I keep mentioning the weight, let me add that-while the tree is light enough to make handling it and arranging it an easy task - it is NOT flimsy. I added plenty of lights and some heavy antique ornaments with no problems.
I would have given it 5 stars, but my shipment was missing the stand; I had to re-purpose and old stand.
I have added some photos during different stages of set up.
Hope this helps anyone trying to make a decision.
A little backstory, I grew up in an Asian household and Christmas was never celebrated. My family never had a tree. The thought that has always ran through my parents' minds were that a tree was simply a waste of money, money which can be spent better on something else. And sad to say, most Asian families still do think like that, but I think as more Asians become more integrated in Western beliefs and idealogies, the ones that grew up, can learn to adapt to incorporating holiday celebrations into their lives (i.e Halloween). That said, this tree is truly a blessing not only for its affordability, but also buying it has allowed me to begin a little tradition of my own.