Best Choice Products 38in Beginner All Wood Acoustic Guitar Starter Kit w/Case, Strap, Digital Tuner, Pick, Strings - Matte Black
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- COMPLETE ALL-IN-ONE GUITAR KIT: No need to purchase any additional accessories, this all-inclusive set comes with an e-tuner, case, black strap with pick holder, extra strings, 6 picks, capo, cloth
- ULTIMATE BEGINNER & INTERMEDIATE GUITAR: This handcrafted acoustic guitar is designed with a classic shape, elegant finish, and features a beautiful rosette for a modern acoustic look
- FIT FOR ALL AGES: Playing guitar is easy with 7 accessories, and a classic acoustic guitar shape for a comfortable experience, perfect for teenagers and adults alike
- CLASSIC DESIGN: Guitar has been upgraded with a closer proximity between the fretboard and strings, reducing finger fatigue so you can jam out for hours
- EASY TO PLAY: Learning to play on this guitar is easy with nylon strings that are easier to hold down, reduce damage on the guitar bridge, and stay in tune, producing a beautiful tone while playing; OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 17"(L) x 4.3"(W) x 38"(H)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Compare with similar items
Jam out in style with an acoustic guitar set that's perfect for aspiring musicians. With an all-wood body, synthetic wood fretboard, steel strings, and a classical guitar shape, it produces a bright sound with every strum. The set comes with everything you need, including a pick, digital tuner, pitch pipe, shoulder strap, an extra set of strings, and even a nylon case to take it on the go!
Overall Dimensions: 38"(L) x 3.25"(W) x 14"(H)
Weight: 4.7 lbs.
Neck Material: Sapele Wood
Fretboard Material: Synthetic Wood
Case Material: Nylon
Intended for right-handed use
No assembly required
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought this guitar because I didn't want to invest in an expensive one, not knowing how far I would take my learning. It arrived broken, I was unable to keep it in tune, and it sounded like crap. I wound up going to my local Guitar Center and spending another $150 on a proper quality used guitar.
Do yourself a favor and just go buy a $150 guitar from guitar center. There is zero reason to buy this crap guitar. Not sure if you want to actually learn guitar or not? Buying a crap guitar like this will ensure you never do learn. If you want to learn guitar, buy a real one. Not this junk.
Within minutes of getting my new Guitar Center guitar home, I immediately found more joy in my learning and practice.