3 Year Toys Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Best Choice Products Kids 6V Ride On Motorcycle w/ Treaded Tires, Working Headlights, 2mph Top Speed, Training Wheels, Realistic Sounds, Music, Battery Charger - Red
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Brand||Best Choice Products|
|Item Weight||44 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||40 x 20 x 28 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- IT'S GO TIME: Straightforward steering gives your child a sense of motor control and helps them learn to ride vehicles
- SAFE SPEEDS: Your child can enjoy a fun trip at up to 2 mph for the perfect riding experience
- REALISTIC LOOK & SOUNDS: Colorful decals with working headlights, and realistic sounds including a horn, blinker, ignition, and music create an interactive experience
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERY: Play up to 40 minutes and charge your 6V rechargeable battery overnight with the included charger, so your little one can play again and again
- CERTIFIED & SAFE: Made with plastic materials and meets U.S. Federal safety standards for ASTM & CPSIA, so you can rest at ease while your child plays with a ride-on that is both safe and fun; OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 41"(L) x 20"(W) x 28"(H)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Just Like the Real Thing
Ride the coolest bike on your block! Boasting totally awesome decals on the body of the bike, a radical realistic design, and training wheels for balance, your child will love to feel like a motorcycle racer.
Rev' Up Fun
Small children don’t have to worry about pesky pedaling-this ride-on bike is powered by a rechargeable 6V battery for hours and hours of riding fun! This dirt bike also features easy-to-use controls and a slow speed safe for little children.
This motorcycle is perfect for getting your child ready to play with the big kids! Kids can develop their hand-eye coordination, balance and motor skills, as well as their self-confidence and self-esteem with every ride.
Rev up the engine and grab a helmet, it's time to race! This kid's ride on electric dirt bike has training wheels to keep little bikers safe. Children can conquer the backyard and the outdoors while burning rubber at 2 miles per hour. Our ride on bikes are built large, scaled small, for your little one's biggest adventures.
Overall Dimensions: 41”(L) x 20“(W) x 28“(H)
Weight Capacity: 44 lbs.
Weight: 20.3 lbs.
Material: ABS Plastic
Maximum Speed: 2 mph
Battery: 6V 4.5AH (Rechargeable)
Motor: 6V 20W
Recommended for ages: 3-6 years
Assembly required (with instructions)
Ride on dirt bike
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update 1: I took it apart and found a wire that was not soldered, a broken fuse holder, and a broken battery mount. I resoldered the wire and replaced the fuse with a standard automotive blade style fuse. It's working now but the quality is still horrible
Cons: not great for long rides. There is a button to hold down when riding with your finger/thumb and my sons finger gets really sore after too long. So, he ends up asking me to do it for him! No good! Also, it looks like a dirt bike, but we tried it on super flat trail dirt and it doesn’t do very well on that. Doesn’t do very well on anything other than cement or tile. Gets stuck on grass too. Also, there is a weight limit. Larger kids that have come to visit, a larger 5 year old came and it wouldn’t budge for her.
We did have to adjust the training wheels on it. They were sitting odd and caused the bike to do an extreme tilt which started to scare him. My husband adjusted so that there is very little tilting as he rides it.