Best Choice Products Metal Hanging Hammock C-Stand for Chair, Porch Swing w/Weather-Resistant Finish, Offset Base, 360-Degree Rotation
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Brand||Best Choice Products|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||42 x 27 x 84 inches|
|Item Weight||55 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DURABLE COMPOSITION: Rust-resistant powder-coated steel ensures long-lasting support and allows you to enjoy this stand in your living room or on your patio
- SOLID SUPPORT: Built with a wide, 4-legged offset base to promote a safe and stable lounging experience without the risk of tipping over
- HIGH WEIGHT CAPACITY: A 360-degree rotating carabiner safely holds you and your seat up to 300 pounds
- MANY SEATING OPTIONS: Versatile offset design allows you to hang hammock chairs, egg chairs, and even your child's tent with ease (Search: SKY3134, SKY4578)
- EASY ASSEMBLY: A simple 3-piece design allows you to build and enjoy this stand in just a few easy steps; OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 42"(L) x 27"(W) x 84"(H); Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Hammock C Stand
Our Outdoor Hammock Stand is constructed of durable 2-inch 12-gauge steel that can support up to 400 pounds. Its spring pin construction reinforces the stability of the interlocking poles, and 360-degree welding at the joints guarantees durability and safety.
Make sure that your hammock stand lasts through the season! The stand has a water and rust resistant black powder coated finish that can handle anything the weather throws at it. Its guaranteed to withstand the elements – whether rain or shine.
Worried that your hammock won’t fit this stand? The 15-foot Outdoor Hammock Stand includes chains and heavy gauge hanging hooks that can be easily adjusted to accommodate single, double, or extra wide spreader bar hammocks.
Weather Resistant Finish
You can assemble this hammock stand yourself! This stand comes partially assembled and can be easily put together within minutes without the use of any tools. This allows for easy setup so your hammock can be ready for the next sunny day!
Compare with similar items
Lounge in style with a new incentive to go outdoors. Designed with nearly 360-degree capability, this curved hanging hammock stand allows ample mobility for occupants to sit in their desired position. A rust-resistant, powder-coated steel composition also ensures long-lasting use. Pair your hammock with this stand to complete the perfect hangout.
PLEASE NOTE: Hammock is sold separately
Overall Dimensions: 42”(L) x 27”(W) x 84”(H)
Steel Tube: 2”(Dia)
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
Weight: 54 lbs.
Assembly required (with instructions)
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I did open the item to attempt to assemble it, I found one (1) very dirty and wrinkled page headed “Assembly Instructions for C-Frame.” The page had drawings of each part of the item (lettered “A” through “F”) and names identifying them; and a drawing of the assembled item. There were no instructions
It also included a:
WARNING: Frame load limit 300 pounds. The frame is not intended to be a swing set. Failure to adhere could result in injury. (And a warning to look for rust).
In trying to assemble the item, I found that:
1. One of the 2 screws holding the upright support to the base did not fit.
2. The advertised “360 degree” swivel was impossible since the swivel was provided by a chain link welded in place at the top with a carabiner type hook attaching the chair fabric.
3. And, in any case, the nylon braided cord provided to suspend the chair appears to be too light to take the stress of the weight and the pivoting of the chair over time.
4. My intent was for my wife to use the chair on the lawn where she likes to sit and read, but the chair was made to be bolted down to a deck floor and will have to modified for her to use as intended.
I have a small shop and can probably make modifications to the item so that it will be functional. BUT, I also know from experience that I can build a wooden support structure that will be attractive and more functional that this product; and probably cost less.
The next claim I take issue with is "Easy Assembly". If indeed the product is made correctly it would be easy. However, in my case i found the slot for the bottom bolt where the base connect to the "C" arm did not fit because you could see it was not fully cut out. Also, the two bolts that connect the lower portion & upper portion of the "C" arm did not line up properly. So, with those issues assembly was not "Easy".
The weld at the base of this C frame tore apart even from gentle use. I'm only 180 lbs, and there was never more than 220 lbs on the chair, well under the 275 lb rating. Been using since Nov 7,'14. That's just a little over 6 months.