Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Best Choice Products Hanging Chaise Lounger Chair Arc Stand Air Porch Swing Hammock Chair Canopy Gr
|Price:||$144.95 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$15.00 (9%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Relax on 2” foam filled cushions and an included pillow and enjoy the ergonomic, curved lounge design
- Constructed with a powder coated metal frame, water-resistant PVC coated polyester cushions, and a 46” canopy, this lounge is built to last outdoors
- Remove the attached umbrella canopy to use this chaise lounge indoors
- The unique, modern silhouette adds a touch of fun and style to any indoor or outdoor space
- Overall Dimensions: 73”(L) x 46“(W) x 78“(H); Weight Capacity: 265 lbs.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Built to Last
The design of our Hanging Chaise Lounge Chair is composed of a heavy-duty powder-coated metal frame that will support up to 265 pounds. This frame is curved to allow you to sit up for a good read or curl up for a peaceful nap.
While the included canopy umbrella is great for protection against the sun’s rays, not all days will require shade from the sun. When the clouds come together for a gloomy day, simply remove the canopy and use the sky as your shade.
Laying out in excessively high temperatures can often be harmful to your skin. The shape of your hanging lounge chair coupled with its attached canopy will keep you shaded and protect you when the sun shines its brightest.
Made for Comfort
Relaxation and comfort should always be viewed as feelings that go hand-in-hand. With this hanging lounger, you’ll be certain to feel both, as it is built with a 2-inch-thick foam-filled PVC-coated polyester cushion with a built-in pillow.
Hanging Chair Includes:
- Heavy-duty Metal Frame.
- Swinging Mechanism.
- 2-inch-thick Cushion.
- Detachable Pillow.
- Removable Canopy.
Hanging Chaise Lounge Chair
Laying outside has never been as relaxing as it is with the Hanging Chaise Lounge Chair by Best Choice Products. Available in green, orange and blue, this lounge chair is the perfect tool to kick off the season with. We’ve worked closely with our manufacturer to ensure production of the most high-quality hanging lounger possible, while offering it at a price you can afford. With the customer in mind, we have developed a lounge chair that will cater to comfort and relaxation. Its heavy-duty powder-coated metal frame will provide a durable chair for years, while the 2-inch-thick foam-filled polyester cushion will supply the comfort. You can also take advantage of a removable canopy umbrella by staying shaded when the sun shines or removing it when clouds fill the sky. Swing into comfort with the Hanging Chaise Lounge Chair by Best Choice Products.
|Shipping Weight||86.5 pounds|
What’s life without simple pleasures? This canopied chair fuses classic, hammock-style lounging with innovative, modern design for a unique experience in comfort. Perfect for lazy weekends with a glass of wine and a good book, or an afternoon nap with a gentle summer breeze, this air swing chaise will have you floating on clouds. SPECIFICATIONS: Overall Dimensions: 73”(L) x 46“(W) x 78“(H); Weight Capacity: 265 lbs.; Weight: 79 lbs.; Color: Green; Material: Metal, Polyester; Assembly required (with instructions);
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A minor point - the seat can take a while to dry as the part that goes under your butt is the lowest part and water puddles there. You can deal with this by putting something under the cushion when it is wet and you want it to dry faster.
Now the bad part... and this is really unfortunate and may cause me to return the chairs. They rust. The metal parts are powder coated but nearly every part has at least one location (a chip, an edge that was poorly coated, a weld that wasn't coated, etc) that has rusted. And this is after having the chairs outside for only 3 weeks. I will see what the company's response is then I'll decide if these are going back or whether there is another alternative to make this right. Very disappointing as we loved the chairs.
---------------> Just contacted Best Choice products
The woman who I spoke with was very polite, but said that since I purchased it from Amazon she could not help me. She suggested that I contact Amazon. I will... more to come...
---------------> The saga continues...
I received replacements from Amazon. However unlike if I had purchased it from Best Choice, Amazon wants the rusty 70lbs chairs back. So I assembled the new chairs and packed the old ones back into the new boxes. Those are awaiting pickup. As for the new chairs... well, they were already showing some signs of rusting out of the box. Basically the inside of the pipes are not rust treated. The edges of the pipes have areas where there is no paint so they are ready to rust. Plus there are chips in the painted finish. It may prove to be a mistake, but I decided to try to enhance the chairs myself. I sprayed a clear coat of rustoleum on the painted finish. I sprayed depend inside the tubes. I sealed areas where water was prone to leak into the metal tubes. Lets see what happens....
-----------------> Another update... a couple of months later
My rust proofing seems to have worked - knock on wood. I would recommend to anyone that they sprayed a clear coat of something like Rustoleum on these chairs. I also sprayed a bit inside the tubes and in the area where the tubes assembled. I also noticed that some of the pipe joints are designed poorly - water flowing down hill will flow INTO the joint and pipe instead of encouraged to stay out of it. I used clear caulk on those joints.
Another issue... When it rains the cushions get SOAKED and take a long time to dry. A heavy application of waterproofing spray helps this. Also, the sling should NOT be waterproof. As it is water gets on the sling and stays between the cushion and the sling instead of dripping dry and allowing the cushion to dry from the underneath.
ALL OF THIS SAID.... This is still my favorite outdoor chair to sit in. It is just a shame that with a little more attention to detail on the design and little or no cost, it could have been absolutely awesome.
• Very comfortable
• Very attractive and stylish
• Good for lying in while sunning or it can provide shade if you want it to be adjusted that way. The umbrella portion can keep the sun off of you.
• It fits my daughter in law fine and she is 5 foot 4 inches tall and about 120 pounds. My son is 6 foot 2 inches tall and 195 pounds and he is comfortable in the chair. It is rated to hold 265 pounds and it probably will but it will hang low with that much weight.
• The box that it came in was extremely damaged and some of the smaller piping was loose and rolling around inside of the box. This caused parts of the tubes to be scratched up quite a bit. I show some of the scratches in the attached photos.
• There was rust on the piping on the inside and on some of the screws used for assembly. It was like this right out of the box.
• The rods that hold the umbrella in place hang down towards the back of the chaise when the umbrella is not on the support rods. The rods are located right at child eye level and they could be poked into a child's eye by accident as they are about the right level. There is nothing supplied to tie the rods safely together and cover them. I show a photo of the rods while they are hanging back without the umbrella attached.
• Putting the umbrella onto the four rods is a PITA when done by one person. On a windy day it also blew off.
This is a good chair but it could use some improvements in the packaging for shipping protection and in rust protection. An outdoors chair should not be rusted out of the box. She likes the chair but with it already rusted it makes you wonder how long it will hold up. We rated it at 3 stars.